What You Can NEVER Say..... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What You Can NEVER Say.....

Oh, and I forgot:

Cry me a river, build a bridge, jump off, hit your head and drown. please.

Great thread!

You've disappointed me so much. I don't hate you, I could never do that but it makes me incredibly sad that you keep doing the things you do over and over again. I'm afraid you'll end up regretting all the precious time you've wasted over the years.

I feel that I don't waste time only when I am with you. Sorry for that.

And yes, I could never say you that. And you will never read this forum. So, you will never know. I am not sure am I happy or said because of that.

I can never say anything that makes me sound obsessive over a person.

I can never say anything that would make the other person feel like they are doing something wrong (in the context of social relations).

These are two MAJOR issues that I need to begin to work on.

Reactions: bamf
To random strangers:

I love you. I hope you have a wonderful day and a nice life. *hug* :)

I wish. I just have to think it, and hope they can read my mind, behind my blank expression.

I often want to point out to some women just how beautiful they are, just to make sure that they're actually aware of that fact (usually unconventional beauties).

Reactions: dneecey
So then, why are you digressing on your life situation? I know you know why, and that you can't express it in words; not even with writing in this case...

Don't you ever wish you could go back in time, and just do that one thing differently? No, make that two. Regrets? No, not really regrets for the sake of regretting things, but simply just for the sake of not being in a present place where the future is clouded and of vaying possibilities.

Happy? Sometimes, like today when you were driving and that song came on with that increadible beat? You remember, the one where you turned up your base and transformed into a gangster for 4 minutes? Ahhh, it was good to see the stress melt away while you felt some past life that you have no clearer memories of.

And while just before that one, was a sad one that caused you to remember why you have been living as less of yourself again, while you love another with the best of yourself. While you rip yourself off to try a direction of gentle control and empathetic reason while it goes unnoticed, as do you.

Hugs for you dear, remember who you are and who you're supposed to be. It's too bad that you have come to a place where you'll never take a chance or a risk again if it involves sharing your intimate heart with another.

I often want to point out to some women just how beautiful they are, just to make sure that they're actually aware of that fact (usually unconventional beauties).

I often want to tell women that they are worth much more than they think. I think it is sad how many women have low self worth, and it's often the beautiful ones!

Reactions: Roger
I often want to tell women that they are worth much more than they think. I think it is sad how many women have low self worth, and it's often the beautiful ones!

It's true, she does!

I often find myself thinking something similar about many infjf members. Even yesterday thought about that, walking around the neighbourhood. It's full of people, in the shop, in the supermarket, in the cars, waiting for the bus, and they don't seem as self-deprecating, while they are, objectively speaking, not that smart, capable, beautiful, goal-oriented and achieving. I guess all these good qualities come together with the baseless worries.

I want to say I'm going to miss people, and that's why I'm going to feel alone.

I know that's not the reason. It's so hard for me to care, and I don't even know why.

The fact is, I can't connect, and that makes me feel so empty inside. Worst part is, I feel like I was connected to you, but now it's fading and I'm breaking loose and that scares me more than anything right now.

I can never say how much your hurting me
or the reason why
I can never say that it will all be ok
and that's the reason why
I can never say what I truly feel
or why I want to cry
I can never say I made a mistake
leaving us so dry
I can never say we were wrong
we just had to try
but most of all...
I can never say
I wish we stopped
thought for more than a day
before we decided
that this was the way
the answer to it all
the path to a brighter day
but I can never say
this is not the way
so here well stay

BR Entyqua copyright 2009

Holy crap my muse she be back!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Dear boss,

I think you're going to fire me. I just can't make my SE work the way we both want it to - it's unnatural to me. This will suck. I'm already depressed. I don't know that I have the courage to wait it out, but... of course I will.

To myself:

Be more kind to people because we are all struggling.

Maybe, just maybe, I want nothing more than to be unconditionally loved and cared about. Selfish? Possibly. Too much to ask? Probably. But can't a girl dream? I would say so.

Dear boss,

I think you're going to fire me. I just can't make my SE work the way we both want it to - it's unnatural to me. This will suck. I'm already depressed. I don't know that I have the courage to wait it out, but... of course I will.

:hug:

M......

I wish I could help you with your pain. Life has been cruel and unkind to you. I forgive your harsh words and only want you to feel peace. I'm sorry I couldn't/can't be there for you. I wish it were different.

M.......

Thank you for it all. I hate endings. You are strong now and will be ok. I have accomplished what was meant to be. Our paths diverge now, but you will always be with me.

M........

What can I say that you don't already know? Why is this here? Timing is everything and there are no coincidences. Like everthing else in life, it's complicated. And I feel the same way about starting over, yet.......

Dear "Boss": I use this term loosely b/c you are really not my boss since I am independent, which you seem to forget. Seriously you are not the boss of me. But what I really want to say is:
I really hate your husband. He is such an arrogant, snotty, anal retentive, obsessive PRIG, and I wish you both would move back to rich Snottsville CT where you came from! And tell him to keep his hand off the ppwk on my desk or I will be tempted to rip his arm off and beat him to death with it... figuratively of course. :m032: