What You Can NEVER Say..... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What You Can NEVER Say.....

you made my day. thanks. I really love talking to you. even if i'm feeling like crap I dont feel afraid to show that side to you. i know you may not like me and I'm putting my money on it but this feels so good. Its been a long time since I've felt like this. I wish it would last forever and I know it wont so I know I'll probably beat myself over it tml morning. the last time i felt like this was with another person that I honestly wish i did not feel like this. I better get a grip before i get my ass handed to me again on a silver plate. i just wish I knew how you feel. But I dont wanna ruin this friendship either. gahh..

you made my day. thanks. I really love talking to you. even if i'm feeling like crap I dont feel afraid to show that side to you. i know you may not like me and I'm putting my money on it but this feels so good. Its been a long time since I've felt like this. I wish it would last forever and I know it wont so I know I'll probably beat myself over it tml morning. the last time i felt like this was with another person that I honestly wish i did not feel like this. I better get a grip before i get my ass handed to me again on a silver plate. i just wish I knew how you feel. But I dont wanna ruin this friendship either. gahh..

Woah. Talk about similar situations. :m200:

Dear boss,

I guess you're not firing me - today anyway. I should feel happy, but instead I wish you'd just stop the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde routine. :m179: Maybe I'll feel better after some sleep, which is my answer to everything right now.

My getting back to you quickly has nothing to do with you or who is alpha in this relationship. My being prompt is a matter of professional courtesy. In other words, I am better than you. *I* have integrity, ethics and some moral fiber. You are a slimy pig fucker with no concept of morals which you proved when you cheated me out of $28,000! But being the person I am, I will take the high road, cool as a cucumber, and you will never know how much I want to spit in your face.

On another note:
I love you so much my soul hurts, you are my reason for getting through each day and the reason I succeed. If you were ever ...gone... my world would shatter into a billion pieces, my mind would snap, and I would be nothing more than a shell.

Fuck it, I'm done. And you know when I've made up my mind, I've made up my mind.

Try stretching out first.

I am just a chocolate fantasy to you, don't think I can't read your eyes. Your friends think I'm a selective slut, but none of you mother fuckers know a thing about me. I am just something to be conquered. HA! You'll give up soon enough....

I don't believe your kindness. I don't believe a thing you say. I should have never exchanged numbers with you.

I wish I could tell you to get lost, but I like to give people time to prove they're gonna fuck up.

I know I'll regret this decision. I shouldn't listen to them- you're right. You're right about everything, and I'm too weak to admit it.

I'm beginning to think you might be, you could be, the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I miss who you used to be.

You're advice is right, well thought out, and much appreciated...

But I can't follow it, because it leads away from where I'm called.

Do what you say, or stop saying it. If you can't remember what you promised, maybe you should stop making so many promises. I am not your parent. It is not my job to pester you about things, to make you remember them, and to actually get you to do what you said you would.

It makes me feel ashamed that both of you are older than I am, but I have to treat you like kids.

Dear Big Sister:

You only call me when you want something. That's why I don't answer my phone or return your calls- your intent is always the same. I'd love nothing more than to give you what you want. But I can't, cuz I'm a big girl now. When I was in high school, and you were using, homeless and living in the woods, I wouldn't let the family turn you away. Not because I was sure you'd get clean, but because I loved you. You think I never knew. I did, I just didn't care. I was your #1 advocate, and not out of guilt, like with mom. Now your life is much better, but we're not really closer. You hung up on me the other day, just because I wouldn't obey a last minute request. I'll be the cold, selfish b*tch you call me behind my back, if it makes you feel better. It's time to grow up; I don't live to please you. Even still, I just wish we could share a close bond like when we were kids.

ETA:

Dear Neighbors:

I hate you with your stupid Christmas lights and seasonal home decorations. Do you ever rest? Do you really need to paint the driveway each season? Does your lawn need to be so impeccably green and landscaped? You're missing out- weeds attract cute squirrels and they love my yard. You could also ease up on the family reunions; it reminds me how much my family sux. Not your problem, I realize, but it would help. You're the typical collectivist, block-my-driveway-with-your-shiny-cars, Puerto Rican family. And so what I ran into your daughter-in-law's car; it shouldn't have been parked 2 inches from my property. On a lighter note, after 6 years living across from each other, I haven't introduced myself. I'm not a hermit, I just don't wanna meet all 20 members of your immediate family.

P.S. I hope the last section doesn't offend anyone. I'm describing a personality and cultural conflict, not an ethnic one.

Last edited:
Fuck you. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. Just take everything you have to say to me and shove it up your ass -- how blind could you possibly even be?

Just...fuck you.

You can stop it with the mixed signals now. It doesn't help my life anyways. Maybe by the time you get back from your January trip I'll have moved on. (Of course, it doesn't help that we have TWO classes together next semester.)