What physical features ... | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What physical features ...

that is adorable, i love when i see a couple with a taller guy and shorter girl, i think its very cute, nothing against anything other than that but i think that's cute <3

hehe! I cant even reach the top cupboards in the kitchen...he teases me all the time...*likes her heels*

hehe! I cant even reach the top cupboards in the kitchen...he teases me all the time...*likes her heels*

lol i can so relate, sometimes i have to ask the tall people at home to get things for me, either that or i stand on a chair

*doesn't like heels* :p

lol i can so relate, sometimes i have to ask the tall people at home to get things for me, either that or i stand on a chair

*doesn't like heels* :p

I always have to ask for help...I dont wear them all the time....actually i have quite claustrophobic feet so slip ons are usually the way I go! I hate shoes...but I will wear heels when Im having those GOSH im so short days! lol

I always have to ask for help...I dont wear them all the time....actually i have quite claustrophobic feet so slip ons are usually the way I go! I hate shoes...but I will wear heels when Im having those GOSH im so short days! lol

i love shoes but i don't like going higher than an inch, people find it kind of odd but i love being short! but i know what you mean about short days, like when you're on a train full of tall people and you're standing and your arm hurts because you have to reach the poll to hold onto it hehe.

i love shoes but i don't like going higher than an inch, people find it kind of odd but i love being short! but i know what you mean about short days, like when you're on a train full of tall people and you're standing and your arm hurts because you have to reach the poll to hold onto it hehe.

TOtally! We learn how to use our tipy toes! HEY are your calves as ripped as mine?

that is adorable, i love when i see a couple with a taller guy and shorter girl, i think its very cute

I know. I agree. That's why I prefer my men in the 6"0 & up category. Thus far, all my bf's have been my height or one or two inches taller.

My best guy friend is more than a head taller than I am. Damn, it feels good to be his date. He doesn't complain about stilettos :)

TOtally! We learn how to use our tipy toes! HEY are your calves as ripped as mine?

yay for tippy toes! <3 i have fit calves, defined and firm but i wouldn't say ripped, <3 my calves, i don't weight train or do any crazy exercise routines, i naturally walk a lot and very fast and i also do squats so my calves stay nice and firm.

yay for tippy toes! <3 i have fit calves, defined and firm but i wouldn't say ripped, <3 my calves, i don't weight train or do any crazy exercise routines, i naturally walk a lot and very fast and i also do squats so my calves stay nice and firm.

Mine are ripped...hard as a rock! I may be a bigger woman but I am very muscled too...Like I said I take care of myself. Ive let my abs go though because of...well it just hurts right now - errr medical stuff..needs surgery

I know. I agree. That's why I prefer my men in the 6"0 & up category. Thus far, all my bf's have been my height or one or two inches taller.

My best guy friend is more than a head taller than I am. Damn, it feels good to be his date. He doesn't complain about stilettos :)

I got asked out by a 6'3" guy before, next time I'll forward him your contact info. ;)

jk lol

I got asked out by a 6'3" guy before, next time I'll forward him your contact info. ;)

jk lol

Don't joke. I'm serious. :D

*goes to look around for a basketball player*

Mine are ripped...hard as a rock! I may be a bigger woman but I am very muscled too...Like I said I take care of myself. Ive let my abs go though because of...well it just hurts right now - errr medical stuff..needs surgery

nice! yeah muscle is good to have, i'm a little lacking on the muscles, i'm fit and all but don't have very defined muscles because I don't weight train at all, i have an aversion to weights lol, i don't have the most well-defined abs either, i love my flat tummy though <3, but i would like to define it a tiny bit more

nice! yeah muscle is good to have, i'm a little lacking on the muscles, i'm fit and all but don't have very defined muscles because I don't weight train at all, i have an aversion to weights lol, i don't have the most well-defined abs either, i love my flat tummy though <3, but i would like to define it a tiny bit more

If you hate weights, but you still want a defined stomach.... Run suicides for twenty minutes a day. If you've already got a flat belly, you should pick up some definition in a month or so :)

*tips hat*

If you hate weights, but you still want a defined stomach.... Run suicides for twenty minutes a day. If you've already got a flat belly, you should pick up some definition in a month or so :)

*tips hat*

thanks, i think i'll stick to my normal crunches and sit-ups lol, on second thought...

i bet you just want me to set you up with a tall basketball player :p

Last edited:
insincere smiles. I HATE that.