What physical features ... | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

What physical features ...

The voice. Oh dear god the voice.

The laugh is important too.

Other than that, I can't think of anything that can't be compensated by an intelligent, rational mind. Or an appreciation for Thom Yorke.

Reactions: James
Thread lives again...

I am not all that critical of physical traits of someone with a kind demeanor. Still, I noticed yesterday that I am really turned off by lax grooming such as long hair in odd places, like on toes...

If found out that boobs that look deflated are a big turn off and that some feet are especially ugly and I don't like those.

Julia Vins is probably one of the best looking gals out there, btw. Also I know she's an infj because I like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free
I don't know. Maybe I just had a bad and very unsexy relationship with a short man. It was kind of like dating Mr. Burns.
Plus sex was like a monkey climbing all over me. I don't ever want to do that again. Yikes.

You were dating a guy who's face looked like mr. Burns, idk what you were thinking.

Reactions: Free
Lackluster eyes.:m035:

You can tell a lot about a person by looking them in the eyes. If a person has shiny eyes I'll trust them sooner in the encounter. If they have dull eyes I'll be overly cautious...if someone avoids eye contact with me all together, I'll remain cordial but they won't get my trust even if they try to earn it at that point.

If a person makes eye contact and looks down or away...generally they may be too anxious or 'bashful' to connect...I'll give them a bit more time; however, if it proves they have 'darting' eyes and can't/won't focus on any one thing for more than a second or so...they're hiding something other than their bashfulness and fear of making eye contact ;)

2cnjxjk.jpg

What don't you like?

The skin that displays poor health, the discoloured front tooth, the gold teeth, the oily hair, the length of the hair, the thinned out brows, the thin beard, the style of the beard, the diamond earrings, the fabric of the collar, the weird creepy rictus of a smile, the general impression of premature decay, and I don't like Johnny Depp.

The skin that displays poor health, the discoloured front tooth, the gold teeth, the oily hair, the length of the hair, the thinned out brows, the thin beard, the style of the beard, the diamond earrings, the fabric of the collar, the weird creepy rictus of a smile, the general impression of premature decay, and I don't like Johnny Depp.

That's Johnny Depp??? Yikes!

@invisible I asked you what you didn't like because this pic is a good example of my statement in regards to the eyes. I don't care for these eyes...they are dark...can you see the little speck of white on his dark eye?? That's a 'false' light.. His soul is either closed off to him, gone completely, or sinster...maybe even a combination of all the above.
I can't blame you for not liking this pic.

Lackluster eyes.:m035:

You can tell a lot about a person by looking them in the eyes. If a person has shiny eyes I'll trust them sooner in the encounter. If they have dull eyes I'll be overly cautious...if someone avoids eye contact with me all together, I'll remain cordial but they won't get my trust even if they try to earn it at that point.

If a person makes eye contact and looks down or away...generally they may be too anxious or 'bashful' to connect...I'll give them a bit more time; however, if it proves they have 'darting' eyes and can't/won't focus on any one thing for more than a second or so...they're hiding something other than their bashfulness and fear of making eye contact ;)

Brace yourself for my icy cold, empty, soulless eyes.

IMG_20160902_073005.jpg

b7231434-f61b-4c52-8591-5f3c816ca4ea.jpg

Brace yourself for my icy cold, empty, soulless eyes.

View attachment 29133

View attachment 29134
;)...I don't see ice there...I see sparkle & shine...that bright ring of color around your puple speaks different to me. Is it blue or blue gray? (hard to tell from this pic) You are young yet.

Can you see the 'galaxy' in your eyes? I see it there. I tell folks that is the splatter chart of your stardust...LOL

You have much different eyes than that pic of JD. His are full of darkness there.

When you look at your own eyes in a mirror can you see the shifts in color as you move your thoughts?? Try it & tell me what you find :)

• Poorly groomed, prickly facial hair, and unwashed hair and poor hygiene.
  • Casual but not slack demeanor or gait is fine but walking like you have ants in your pants . . . no, just no.
  • Having an "always" serious expression on your face, as if someone has to beg you to smile. I mean, yeah, be selective about who want to smile and laugh with, but don't make everyone feel they have to work so hard to make you laugh. Having a mean mug is a no go.
  • Being too "pretty" or having a youthful face. I like more rugged, natural, strong features in a face. I am more attracted to a guy who looks and has the vibe of a man's man, not a boyish guy who is only manly in looks.
  • Too nicely groomed, oddly enough - I don't want to feel I am competing with you for who looks the hottest, no thanks. Dress that's attention seeking, or always dressed to impress.
  • #1: Having a demeanor or posture or attitude which makes me feel you are doing me a favor or just being nice to me. That pisses me off more than anything else. You don't have to think I'm attractive, but if you ever treat me like I'm begging you for attention or if you think you're humoring me by showing me some kind of interest, take a hike. In other words, someone lacking humility, and has a great deal of self importance, and makes anyone feel they're in the presence of royalty.
Edit:
  • Anyone who doesn't know how to show genuine interest in other people.
  • Someone who makes you feel they're speaking to a non-descript person. Someone who is generically nice to everyone. In other words, there's a prefabricated expression they use with everyone. Same script, same face, some posture, etc.

Last edited: