What physical features ... | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What physical features ...

I can't imagine a world in which everyone found everyone else sexually attractive. *shudder*

The simple fact of the matter is that physical attraction is an instinctive drive in humans to produce the best offspring possible. There are a multitude of factors that we subconsciously find appealing or unappealing which reflect the mind, body, and spirit of a potential mate.

For me, there are a lot of criteria a potential mate has to meet. If you don't meet them, I'm sorry. If you're offended that I'm not attracted to you, I'm sorry. If you don't think I have the right to not be attracted to you for whatever reason, you are very very wrong.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Yes indeed, and like a great poet once said

"I can't decide who gets my dick hard, but I can decide who makes it soft again"

Reactions: aeon and dneecey
*sighs impatiently* I didn't demand for any appologies, did I? I just thought that it should be said how hard it is to stay at a healthy weight for a lot of people. That maybe you guys would have just a teeny tiny idea of what it's like compared to the actual picture. Nothing more. Try not to make assumptions. They're usually wrong.
Speaking of making assumptions, try reading my post.
Nowhere therein will you find any statements about what is a "healthy" weight, or that anyone ought to strive to loose weight.

For a considerable amount of people, the healthiest weight for them to be is "overweight".
Studies have shown slightly overweight people, and obese people who regularly exercise and otherwise stay in shape, generally have better health and longevity than people who go through drastic measures to loose weight, or even normally skinny people.

If you are "fat" (a word subjectively defined in the first place), it is probably going to be a lot healthier for you -mentally and physically- to come to terms with the fact that some people will not find you attractive because of this, rather than take a hit to your health by unhealthily losing weight.

On the contrary to all of this fat stuff, I find that my being so skinny proves to be an issue in some cases! It's not even my fault, I'm naturally small. I think it's because I live in the south. People here eat too much cornbread!
:m066:

On the contrary to all of this fat stuff, I find that my being so skinny proves to be an issue in some cases! It's not even my fault, I'm naturally small. I think it's because I live in the south. People here eat too much cornbread!
:m066:

Not trying to be facetious here, just curious exactly what these issues are in your experience.

Not trying to be facetious here, just curious exactly what these issues are in your experience.

Guys where I live like girls nice and thick. Not that that's bad, it's your perrogative. It just makes things a little harder for me.

Guys where I live like girls nice and thick. Not that that's bad, it's your perrogative. It just makes things a little harder for me.

So same song, different tune. Imagine that.

And for the record, I know what its like to be overweight. I gained almost forty-five pounds in my first year of university and I can definitely appreciate how hard it is to stay on track now that I've lost the weight (and then went a little crazy afterward...). Once you've gone up once, your body doesn't have any qualms about about doing it again; if you've had a pouty tummy once, after a couple of bad meals, it'll show signs of unnatural growth very quickly. It ain't easy at all, that's for sure.

But we all have different goals, different lifestyles. I started running and weight training for mental health reasons first, a sense of accomplishment second, and vanity at a close third. I still have days where I eat like absolute garbage; I'm an emotional eater straight to the core.

Reactions: aeon and James
So same song, different tune. Imagine that.

Once you've gone up once, your body doesn't have any qualms about about doing it again; if you've had a pouty tummy once, after a couple of bad meals, it'll show signs of unnatural growth very quickly.

My stomach gets HUGE after I eat. Actually, it's because I have stretched my muscles. I can push my stomach out to the size of a that of a 5 1/2 month pregnant woman. That's probably pretty weird, but oh well.

And for the record, you are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

Thank you! I'm pretty sure I've had more people on this forum say that than I have in real life.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure I've had more people on this forum say that than I have in real life.

Then you live around some very inhibited people who are thinking it but not saying it... either that or you live in a place where everyone looks like a movie star.

I'd be happy to tell you in real life. :) How far do you live from Memphis?

Then you live around some very inhibited people who are thinking it but not saying it... either that or you live in a place where everyone looks like a movie star.

I'd be happy to tell you in real life. :) How far do you live from Memphis?

I live about 15 minutes west of Atlanta! So not too far!

l_39fc5e380702476992196bcdfe31208c.jpg

Natural hair color (on top) and no make-up.

l_64872848714941d698337415b07f90f1.jpg

Me- all done up. Before my hair cut.

I like the outfit! :D

Speaking of making assumptions, try reading my post.
Nowhere therein will you find any statements about what is a "healthy" weight, or that anyone ought to strive to loose weight.

For a considerable amount of people, the healthiest weight for them to be is "overweight".
Studies have shown slightly overweight people, and obese people who regularly exercise and otherwise stay in shape, generally have better health and longevity than people who go through drastic measures to loose weight, or even normally skinny people.

If you are "fat" (a word subjectively defined in the first place), it is probably going to be a lot healthier for you -mentally and physically- to come to terms with the fact that some people will not find you attractive because of this, rather than take a hit to your health by unhealthily losing weight.

*Nods* Yep. I completely agree. I know an annoying amount about this subject due to having dated a personal trainer (not MY p.t. though. lol) And, you are correct. :)

Thank you! I rarely get in the mood to dress that way, but I like it too!