What physical features ... | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What physical features ...

Last edited:
ahahaha, nice penis joke there VH

i bet you just want me to set you up with a tall basketball player :p

What, me? Never!

... wait....why, do you have one in mind? :p

<---- is 6'1"

Which isn't all that tall, by any measure.
But it pretty surprising if you've met his immediate family.

I'm a baritone, too, if that helps my case.

Nah, I'm not going to be robbing the cradle, so don't tempt me :)

Crap, I feel awkwardly tall walking into this thread.

6'2'' or 6'3'' depending on the time of day

Nothing wrong with being tall, gentlemen. :)

Reactions: aeon
5' 4" here...and hm... let's see.. turn off?

Well turn-on's would be long curly hair, big/defined noses, and pale skin.. Tall preferably, but hey tall to me is 5'8.... :)

And I guess turn offs would be... hmmm... greasy guys. Yeah... please take showers daily. That's always nice.

I'm only 5'9 myself but tall girls are a bit of a fetish for me.

I went with a girl who looked like the female version of me, it didn't do anything for me to be honest.

I guess in some ways opposites are attractive to me but only certain features. For example I have freckles and they're a turn off (Fortunately they're barely noticeable anymore).

Short hair is a double edged sword, its kind of like something thats taboo to me. I don't think its that great but it turns me on though I prefer long hair. Does that make sense?

Weight doesn't matter to me that much, as long as they have a nice shape. A bit of chub is fine, especially perky tits and/or a firm ass. But at the same time skinny girls can be quite beautiful too.

... turn you off to a person?

Huh. Wow. *shakes head* There are a lot of overweight people out there who simply cannot help it. More often than not, they exercise and eat better than thin people could ever hope to. So yeah you guys do sound pretty bad.

I say this because I AM fat. But, I also have the potential of going back to being a sexy 5'6" long legged curvy body goddess that many drooled over just a few years ago. But it's just so freakin hard... At least I gain weight proportionally and it doesn't all go to one area. Now that WOULD be unattractive.

ANYWAY, I find too much hair unattractive. Like, back hair. Yuck. And I also find some personalities unattractive. I'm a really funny, nice, smart girl so when I often times come across others who are rude, stuck up, or just pretending to be stupid, I want to smack them around. What a waste they are. *sighs*

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Huh. Wow. *shakes head* There are a lot of overweight people out there who simply cannot help it. More often than not, they exercise and eat better than thin people could ever hope to. So yeah you guys do sound pretty bad.
People have considerably more control over how much they weigh than who they are sexually attracted to.

Nobody should have to apologize for what they find attractive.

Reactions: aeon and sassafras
hmm

People have considerably more control over how much they weigh than who they are sexually attracted to.

Nobody should have to apologize for what they find attractive.

*sighs impatiently* I didn't demand for any appologies, did I? I just thought that it should be said how hard it is to stay at a healthy weight for a lot of people. That maybe you guys would have just a teeny tiny idea of what it's like compared to the actual picture. Nothing more. Try not to make assumptions. They're usually wrong.

Reactions: Gaze
Huh. Wow. *shakes head* There are a lot of overweight people out there who simply cannot help it. More often than not, they exercise and eat better than thin people could ever hope to. So yeah you guys do sound pretty bad....

I say this because I AM fat. But, I also have the potential of going back to being a sexy 5'6" long legged curvy body goddess that many drooled over just a few years ago. But it's just so freakin hard... At least I gain weight proportionally and it doesn't all go to one area. Now that WOULD be unattractive.

Hmm. You're scolding us for finding overweight persons unattractive because a lot of them can't help it. As far as I know, people also have no control over how they gain their weight either, yet you admit that you find people who gain weight disproportionately unattractive... Welcome aboard the S.S. Superficial. Keep all hands and feet inside the boat, please.

Keep in mind that I'm only playfully jibing you for being human, nothing sarcastic. I just think some of us here have to realize that just because we find someone with certain traits sexually unappealing, doesn't mean that we're somehow writing off an individual with those traits as a lesser person. By thinking that way, it would seem that you're the ones who are buying into the idea that physical attraction is all there is and projecting this thinking onto a discussion that does not necessarily have to propagate such an idea.

Let's not make assumptions here, please. This is a subjective and casual conversation about likes and dislikes with regards to traits that are only skin-deep and that count toward a factor that is biologically and psychologically latent... not a heartless, discriminatory judgment on an individual or individuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon