What physical features ... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What physical features ...

I don't know. Maybe I just had a bad and very unsexy relationship with a short man. It was kind of like dating Mr. Burns.
Plus sex was like a monkey climbing all over me. I don't ever want to do that again. Yikes.

aaaaaand you've killed any thought of me getting with someone short. That's a horrifying image. You must be THIS tall to get on this ride from now on.

Heh, I don't mind short guys as long as they don't go all Napoleon Complex on me. And if they can deal with me being tallish, then its groovy.

I'm very tall. So someone very much shorter than I.
Meh. Me not liking short guys is not an attack on short guys. At least, that wasn't my intent.
I was only being blatantly honest in my preferences.

Last edited:
I'm very tall. So someone very much shorter than I.
Meh. Me not liking short guys is not an attack on short guys. At least, that wasn't my intent.
I was only being blatantly honest.

Ok I'm looking more for numbers like is 5.5 short 5.0?

So in your words that woman is a little bit unattractive solely because she has a bit of fat? I'm not judging or anything, just curious about how this all traits are equal except for fat would work out in reality.

The bigger a woman is due to body fat, the less attracted I generally am. Of course, I'm basing this on a fairly healthy (but lean) starting point. There is such a thing as too skinny, but for some reason I'm okay with overlooking it, where I can't overlook someone who is too heavy as being attractive. I'm one of those guys who are turned off by curvy. I'm not a fan of large breasts, and certainly not a fan of a body to match. I'm glad there are a lot of guys who are into curvy. Everyone needs to be loved.

Also, this is only with respect to physical attractiveness. I certainly don't bias against someone's personality based on how they look. I've got more than a few outright obese friends who I dearly love. I just don't find them physically attractive.

Well, I'm about 5 ft 10, so yes.

I'm 5'11". What are you doing later? Hehe.

Last edited:
Well, I'm about 5 ft 10, so yes.

Damn girl. You better be wearing your heels proudly. Or don't, because I'm 5ft"8 and if I wear mine, I'll be able to look you in the eye :)

Damn girl. You better be wearing your heels proudly. Or don't, because I'm 5ft"8 and if I wear mine, I'll be able to look you in the eye :)

Ha you're the same height as me! I don't know why i had you pegged taller. Woot Amazon power.

*gets lost among all the tall people*
Posted via Mobile Device

i think i'm shorter, i'm five two, how tall are you?

five four...I got two inches on ya...My head barely reaches my husbands shoulder.

Ha you're the same height as me! I don't know why i had you pegged taller. Woot Amazon power.

Who knows? But high-fives anyway!

five four...I got two inches on ya...My head barely reaches my husbands shoulder.

that is adorable, i love when i see a couple with a taller guy and shorter girl, i think its very cute, nothing against anything other than that but i think that's cute <3