What physical features ... | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

What physical features ...

Yellowish/blackish teeth, poorly groomed/unhygienic looking.. I don't mind unshaved face as long as he can carry the look.. But dirty teeth, bad odor, dirty nails, uhmm no. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Skinny guys....or skinny guys in skinny jeans
Beer/pot belly
Crooked or stained teeth
Poor hygiene
Facial hair/goatee OK but absolutely no beards (I can appreciate a well groomed beard but that's as far as it goes)

Reactions: Scientia and Gaze
That's Johnny Depp??? Yikes!

@invisible I asked you what you didn't like because this pic is a good example of my statement in regards to the eyes. I don't care for these eyes...they are dark...can you see the little speck of white on his dark eye?? That's a 'false' light.. His soul is either closed off to him, gone completely, or sinster...maybe even a combination of all the above.
I can't blame you for not liking this pic.
How do you know this?

, rough hands, long nails, obesity.

Yeah, I think being toned and having muscles is not necessarily bad but when they are all muscles or they have six packs on their six packs, no. If the muscles is all you can see, then it's a turn off.

How do you know this?
Not sure how to put it into words. Years of practice I believe.

I've looked folks in the eye all my life. Some it makes nervous, some it makes more comfortable and others I just plain scare the hell out of.

Eyes are the one thing on a human that does not change in size...the human eye is the same size from birth to death. However, the color of eyes do change... in hue, tone, vibrancy and density depending on the individual and life events.

Doesn't make me an authority...but an observer. :)

Reactions: James
Why do I feel like all these negative descriptions of people, apply to me ? Oh yes, because I have a mirror lol.

I know physical features make a difference, and they are a part of what a person is, but how big a part? I have observed people who could be described as attractive, healthy, slim, fit, beautiful even, but really? They were not. Their nature would show up in their faces, how when they laughed, they laughed for the worst reasons, all their smart clothes, and expensive hairstyles did not disguise their character to me. It would sometimes show up in their expressions, subconsciously, and that would make me shudder and feel repulsed.

In the same way, I think sometimes when you see older people (I am 46 so to many on here, despite my juvenile humor I am already very old..) they have retained their own innate beauty, their smile, their kindness all still present, despite the 'ravages' of time.. lol. I think too, that oddly, sometimes it's the imperfections in people that we notice, and maybe come to love.

I guess it's true, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Poor hygiene
  • Hairiness ( I don't even like beards)
  • Too skinny or overweight
  • Bad skin
  • Bad teeth
  • Man-buns.. I hate those things.
  • Like someone else already said in this thread: lackluster eyes. I know this guy who is my cousin's friend, and his eyes scare the hell out of me. It's like there is no soul in his body. Gives me the creeps.
  • Faked smile.
  • Too muscular
  • Too many tattoos

Reactions: Gaze and Sandie33