What do INFJ's sound like? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What do INFJ's sound like?

Ha you might be right. I'm the only one who hates my voice. When I worked Customer Service, guys hit on me all the time because they thought I had a sexy voice or sounded cute or whatever. I think I sound sleepy with a sore throat. Or like a robot. Either way, I cringe listening to myself.

No, no. I am right. :)

Now that you've indirectly admitted to an unfounded insecurity by confirming my suspicions, and providing outside appraisals, you may grace this thread with your sexiness appropriately.

We will not cringe. We will fawn.

So I bit the bullet and did it. This is a sample of my speaking voice and singing voice. The levels are a bit off (I reach a forte, and max out the mic), but I didn't feel like recording this a hundred times to get it right. Also, the piano is not me. I ripped it of an accompaniment CD.:m066:

http://corsairstudios.us/files/ECaET_NV.mp3

Reactions: Wyote
Heh...I still need to do this

gah, I'll do mine too, beware though! many say I sound very posh.

I'll get around to it. Prepared to be underwhelmed!

I finally have a recording of my voice for this thread (though I'm not an INFJ :whistle:). It's a reading of the monologue from V for Vendetta, for those who unfamiliar with it.

INFJs seem to have that casual, matter of fact way of speaking.

It portrays a certain confidence that they know what they are talking about but not necessarily how to talk about it.

Very interesting. I kind of noitce this in my voice. I wonder if there is a way to tell what personality trait someon is based on their voice?

Is that your regular accent or did you add some Englishness in there?
I'm from the midwest, so unfortunately I do not have a British accent all the time. In this case, however, it would take some effort to say it plainly, because I've always heard it in an accent.

I see. I though it was British English at first but then seemed to get more American.