What do INFJ's sound like? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What do INFJ's sound like?

This thread made my morning. How did I miss this?

Oh man oh man oh man...

I sound like a monotone, stereotypical homosexual... with an Irish accent.

I'll... consider posting my voice later. Maybe.

i love this thread

i'll post mine soon. at the moment i can't find my recording device.

I don't have the ability to record my voice, but I am amazed at how much of a similarity we all have in our tone, manner, and overall presence. I hear so much of myself in all of you. I didn't expect that great a degree of similarity.

Wow.

If I manage to find a way to record myself, I'll post.

I'm hoping to record tomorrow, since I'm home and there won't be people in the house. :D

I don't have anything to record my voice, but it's really nothing to write home about.

• I stutter a lot and the flow of my speech often gets "snagged" on certain consonants.
  • My voice has a very strong Midwestern nasal twang
  • I have a very obvious Upper-Midwestern accent (Yahhhh, yah betcha!!! :D )

I sound like a robot. I actually really hate the sound of my voice so much that I cringe when I hear my messages on my fellas cell phone. Everyone else likes it and say I'm being nuerotic, but seriously.. it sounds like a robot with a sore throat. When I was in 10th grade this awful boy called me Vicki from Small Wonder because I sounded like a robot. (wow I just dated myself there, never mind youngins) Good times. Except not.

I sound like a robot. I actually really hate the sound of my voice so much that I cringe when I hear my messages on my fellas cell phone. Everyone else likes it and say I'm being nuerotic, but seriously.. it sounds like a robot with a sore throat. When I was in 10th grade this awful boy called me Vicki from Small Wonder because I sounded like a robot. (wow I just dated myself there, never mind youngins) Good times. Except not.
A robot? Your posts are usually so lyrical. A lyrical fembot you are!
I would have imagined you had a husky voice.

I really am 28. Although my voice might lead you to believe otherwise.

lol!

Everyone here has such nice voices. Hence I won't be uploading mine to share here :m066:

Well, we know Minority sings. You should definitely follow his link and give him a listen. :)

So...:m196:

I decided to bite the bullet once again here, and record me singing a few seconds of a song I love. Just another little piece of myself I'm willing to show you. I'm not really a singer, I mostly just sing to myself and my babies... but anyway.. here you have it...

[YOUTUBE]9dAVp5h6FKY[/YOUTUBE]
Sing out more (REALLY give it some support from your gut!) and you'd make an amazingly beautiful Mezzo.

Lies!

I like all your voices.
My voice always sounds unusually high when I hear recordings of myself. I'll see if I can give you an example but unfortunately to my frustration I'm experiencing "technical difficulties"!!!

Ha you might be right. I'm the only one who hates my voice. When I worked Customer Service, guys hit on me all the time because they thought I had a sexy voice or sounded cute or whatever. I think I sound sleepy with a sore throat. Or like a robot. Either way, I cringe listening to myself.