What do INFJ's sound like? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do INFJ's sound like?

I have a couple videos on youtube, but no straight-up voice recordings...I might have to do that ;)

But like Indigo and dneecey, I have a video on that thread

My voice changes, though, depending on the situation; it fluctuates between higher and lower octaves. When I first talked to SH, he said my voice was higher than he expected, but that was mostly because I was excited and a little nervous -- when I'm more contemplative or calm, my voice is a bit deeper

Last edited:
Milon! What a nice voice. Oddly enough, it sounds a lot like a friend of mine named Jeremy.. but I'm pretty sure he's not in Canada...

Still, I've always liked his voice, and really enjoyed hearing yours. :D

My voice rocks. I'll post it....whenever.

I kind of want to hear everyone's singing voice :D

I kind of want to hear everyone's singing voice :D
:m077: I would sound more of like a singing elf cockroach:m146:
people always say that my voice is like an elf's , a dwarf's or a cockroach

I can't imagine myself singing.... that would be suicide ahahahhaahaha

Oh wow, minority funk. I had no idea you were so musically talented. :)

My singing voice? *cringe* I like you guys too much to subject you to something so horrid.
Posted via Mobile Device

I might consider doing it myself, if I can find something to sing and a way to record it :D I've always liked singing, though I only do it for recreation. I like hearing other people sing too, even if they think they aren't good!

Accent? What accent? I don't have an accent. You do. :tongue1: LOL

Oh yes you do. :tongue1: We all do though. It is one of those things where you don't realise you have accent till people outside of your region tell you do. I was really surprized that everyone told me I have an accent until I came out here to montana (I have a Philadelphia accent). Since we are from all over the world we can notice it.

Oh yes you do. :tongue1: We all do though. It is one of those things where you don't realise you have accent till people outside of your region tell you do. I was really surprized that everyone told me I have an accent until I came out here to montana (I have a Philadelphia accent). Since we are from all over the world we can notice it.

I don't think I have an accent, at all. I think my English is rather plain.

Infj's sing? Maybe.. maybe not..

Well, we know Minority sings. You should definitely follow his link and give him a listen. :)

So...:m196:

I decided to bite the bullet once again here, and record me singing a few seconds of a song I love. Just another little piece of myself I'm willing to show you. I'm not really a singer, I mostly just sing to myself and my babies... but anyway.. here you have it...

[YOUTUBE]9dAVp5h6FKY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Milon and Wyote

I know. I was just teasing. :)

You should hear me say words like "out," "about," and "house" - my Canadian accent really stands out! :D

I decided to bite the bullet once again here, and record me singing a few seconds of a song I love. Just another little piece of myself I'm willing to show you. I'm not really a singer, I mostly just sing to myself and my babies... but anyway.. here you have it...

dneecey, you've got a nice voice. Thanks. :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-4W2L4RM-k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X-4W2L4RM-k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

This is my singing voice. I'm actually not very good a it; I can't squeal, for example.

Well, we know Minority sings. You should definitely follow his link and give him a listen. :)

[YOUTUBE]9dAVp5h6FKY[/YOUTUBE]
Dneecey that was great! If you don't already know piano, you should invest some money into a keyboard and learn because you have the perfect voice to sing to a piano.

Slant, your singing voice sounds like something my husband would go listen to at a concert. Actually, I'm sure of it.

Lol! All of you all sound *great.* I wish I could find my headset - I'd upload something. TDHT, I think we sound a lot alike, except my voice is deeper.

Come think...I actually have a copy of a podcast we did for the comic book. Not sure if I can upload it here, but if I can find it I'll try to add it.