What do INFJ's sound like? | INFJ Forum

What do INFJ's sound like?

sassafras

Jun 17, 2009
MBTI
Ever curious if INFJ's have something in common in the way we vocally represent ourselves?

I did a little voice recording experiment, and I'd like to encourage any one who is comfortable with posting a sound clip of their voice to do so. I think it would be interesting to hear what we all sound like; put a 'voice' to a name and an avatar, so to speak.

Here's mine.

:)

If Yahoo doesn't work, you can download here.

Last edited:
Reactions: VH
I like this idea.

My voice... contained in a binary file. Very self-conscious... very stilted. We may see what I sound like when I'm not trying.

wow daring hat trick, i thought you were a radio host or something.
and you sound hottttttt:m187:

I only have a video that has my voice in a natural state, and there is another thread that contains them. I might make a sound-bite at some point as well.

INFJs seem to have that casual, matter of fact way of speaking.

It portrays a certain confidence that they know what they are talking about but not necessarily how to talk about it.

You can hear what I sound like in the second thread that Indi posted. And there are a few of us there as well.

Also, I really liked hearing both recordings. You both sound super hot. :wink: Maybe I'll make a voice recording too, although I usually just sound like a child. :shrug:

Last edited:
My voice D:

Sorry for the stuffyness, I have a cold and I was kinda nervous =x

Last edited:
I tried to listen Nausus, but I couldn't open the file. :(

I tried to listen Nausus, but I couldn't open the file. :(

It plays with quicktime if you have it?

(Don't worry if you don't, i'm just converting it.)

Last edited:
It plays with quicktime if you have it?

Cool, yeah. I have it, just hardly use it. Thanks. Gonna try again.

*after trying, it worked*

And I must say, you sound so cute!! And you have the most adorable accent. I know to you you don't have an accent, but to me you do and I just love it. :D

Last edited:
Cool, yeah. I have it, just hardly use it. Thanks. Gonna try again.

*after trying, it worked*

And I must say, you sound so cute!! And you have the most adorable accent. I know to you you don't have an accent, but to me you do and I just love it. :D

:m163: Thank you very much. I sound like i'm 5 though xD I know I have a strong English accent, I blame being brought up in Hampshire.

Hot voices!

I like this idea.

Does that mean you'll participate?

My voice... contained in a binary file. Very self-conscious... very stilted. We may see what I sound like when I'm not trying.

Oh, wow. Okay, I see where the others are getting that sexy voice thing now. You do sound, um, hot.

I agree that being told to record on the spot tends to stilt the experiment a bit. I know I sound different when I'm speaking on the phone with a friend, and depending who I'm talking to; no ums, no ahs.

I'd be interested to see what you come up with if you were to do a random recording of your voice in action.

wow daring hat trick, i thought you were a radio host or something.
and you sound hottttttt:m187:

Oh my. Thank you, Grey Wolf. That's certainly not how it sounds like in my head, but I appreciate the compliment!

I only have a video that has my voice in a natural state, and there is another thread that contains them. I might make a sound-bite at some point as well.

Oh! I didn't realize that a thread like this already existed. Sorry. That's quite a unique title.

You have a very soothing and pleasant manner of speaking, Indi. And even though you're not looking at the camera most of the time, the way you present your ideas, and the way you keep your voice calm and steady, 'quiet confidence' is definitely the word I'd use here.

I guess Youtube is the bar around here, huh. I'm not certain I'd be that brave, but that might change when I get back home and find a webcam.

INFJs seem to have that casual, matter of fact way of speaking.

It portrays a certain confidence that they know what they are talking about but not necessarily how to talk about it.

I am inclined to agree, I think. But can you elaborate more on what you mean by that last clause?

My voice D:

Sorry for the stuffyness, I have a cold and I was kinda nervous =x

Even with quicktime, I'm unable to open this. :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. I don't understand why people keep saying they sound like children. Your voice is a slightly higher pitch, but its certainly not childish. Sweet, however, is definitely the word I'd use!

You can hear what I sound like in the second thread that Indi posted. And there are a few of us there as well.

Also, I really liked hearing both recordings. You both sound super hot. :wink: Maybe I'll make a voice recording too, although I usually just sound like a child. :shrug:

I don't think you sound like a child at all, dneecey. I think you look and sound like someone I could talk to for hours, and hours. I would describe your voice as winsome; very charming.

Hot voices!

We'd like to hear yours too, Yield. I anticipate a British accent :)

Last edited:
I don't have QuickTime and TDHT - I think we overloaded your site. 503 Service Unavailable. :D

I should do this, but I don't have anywhere to host. Anyone got a suggestion?

EDIT - Xel'Karin, your voice is awesome! :D

Last edited:
I don't have QuickTime and TDHT - I think we overloaded your site. 503 Service Unavailable. :D

LOL. That's all right. You can download from here.

I should do this, but I don't have anywhere to host. Anyone got a suggestion?

Megaupload is a decent host.

:D

It's me!

EDIT: When I was in college I was a part-time DJ for the little campus radio station. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
I have to add that this is an EXCELLENT idea for those too shy for a video, and I'm highly intrigued to hear more. :D

:D

It's me!

EDIT: When I was in college I was a part-time DJ for the little campus radio station. :)

Haha. I would believe it. I like the quirky way you put in that little 'tidbit' at the end of your clip.