What country are you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What country are you?

our result for The What country are you? Test ... Canada

Your country is 66 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 60 liberal, and 12 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state. Vous

Your result for The What country are you? Test ...

Sweden

Your country is 69 concerned with morals, 68 prosperous, 67 liberal, and 27 aggressive!

Your country is highly liberal, and, to tell you the truth, your citizens are happy to pay higher taxes in exchange for government-sponsored comfort. You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.

For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Wow, pretty unexpected!

Pristine Girl!! How can you possibly disapprove?! I am your home country! Do you hate it so much???:m130:

or wait, you are the netherlands??? I can't remember. but come on!!

Last edited:
Lithuania
Your country is 66 concerned with morals, 45 prosperous, 44 liberal, and 45 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.
For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

haha what a coincidence:

Turkey

Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 42 liberal, and 52 aggressive!

You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

Israel
Your country is 75 concerned with morals, 60 prosperous, 54 liberal, and 52 aggressive!
Your country is guided by a strong sense of right and wrong, and you're pretty prosperous. You have an open political system, but you can actually be quite agressive at times.

Poland

Your country is 31 concerned with morals, 53 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 45 aggressive!

Poland likes to get rolled over a bit, but you've got a few things going for you. You're economy isn't all that terrible and you've got some political freedoms. Still, watch out for those ex-communists. For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Israel
Your country is 75 concerned with morals, 60 prosperous, 54 liberal, and 52 aggressive!
Your country is guided by a strong sense of right and wrong, and you're pretty prosperous. You have an open political system, but you can actually be quite agressive at times.
lol, since when was the state of Israel concerned with morals.

Pristine Girl!! How can you possibly disapprove?! I am your home country! Do you hate it so much???:m130:

or wait, you are the netherlands??? I can't remember. but come on!!

QP don't get me wrong. I just think you deserve so much better!!! ^^

Born in Sweden yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Questingpoet
Lithuania

Your country is 66 concerned with morals, 63 prosperous, 38 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

Canada

Your country is 59 concerned with morals, 40 prosperous, 69 liberal, and 42 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

Lithuania

Your country is 81 concerned with morals, 60 prosperous, 46 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

No surprise. Lithuania is a country I greatly admire for more reasons than one. :bounce:

Last edited: