What country are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What country are you?

I has a Canada :) But I seem to have a highly liberal, moral Canada. What kind of math is that?

Canada

Your country is 72 concerned with morals, 53 prosperous, 73 liberal, and 30 aggressive!

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.

YAY CANADA!

Canada

Your country is 63 concerned with morals, 53 prosperous, 71 liberal, and 18 aggressive!
You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state. Vous êtes un pays charitable avec un endroit doux pour mounties. Pas le projet sur envahir n'importe qui n'importe quand bientôt, mais être heureux -- vie bonne et gens apprécient partout un Etat-providence.

East Timor

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 18 prosperous, 54 liberal, and 42 aggressive!
You're a poor country, but you manage to stay afloat. Mostly this is on the basis of your citizens' beliefs and hard work effort. East Timor has a free political system and you're relishing it--fantastic!

lmao

China

Your country is 31 concerned with morals, 78 prosperous, 29 liberal, and 52 aggressive!

China is a rising star. You're doing well in the economy department, and you're really working at defense. You're a bit aggressive, and you're not really guided by morality. Open up a bit politically, too.

I got Canada, eh?

I got Vietnam. Time to go nukular.

I'm going to invest in a nukular wave and throw in Canada's property title. That'll show 'em.

Canada

Your country is 63 concerned with morals, 55 prosperous, 71 liberal, and 21 aggressive!

ETA: So if you combine the results of this with the results of the Philosophy test, would it be safe to generalize INFJs as existential Canadians?

Last edited:
Lithuania

Your country is 56 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 50 liberal, and 33 aggressive!
Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty. For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America

Notice, Sweden is in there! :D

I'm in the Canada club too...

Canada

Your country is 69 concerned with morals, 58 prosperous, 58 liberal, and 21 aggressive!

Also Vietnam >.>

Lithuania

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 65 prosperous, 48 liberal, and 36 aggressive!
Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

Hmmm, quite close to my own PL i think :p

Yay I'm CANADA. :m200: I always wanted to live there. :D

You're a charitable country with a soft spot for mounties. Don't plan on invading anyone anytime soon, but be happy--life's good and people everywhere enjoy a welfare state.
Vous

Australia
Congratulations! You've landed a berth as a nation famed for its uncanny mammals, uncanny accent, and uncanny affinity for vegemite. Your government is conservative, but you reach out to your region as a local power. For your information, the possible countries in this test include: Haiti, North Korea, Albania, Russia, Vietnam, Turkey, Poland, India, Singapore, China, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Libya, Tanzania, East Timor, Lithuania, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Israel, Sweden, Australia, Germany, or the United States of America.

Compared to other takers

• 68/100 You scored 56% on morals, higher than 68% of your peers.
  • 87/100 You scored 75% on prosperity, higher than 87% of your peers.
  • 8/100 You scored 31% on liberalness, higher than 8% of your peers.
I had to fake five answers.... My answers were not available. Am I not aggressive??????

Last edited:
Canada
Your country is 63 concerned with morals, 45 prosperous, 88 liberal, and 9 aggressive!
Vous

Australia
Your country is 66 concerned with morals, 68 prosperous, 40 liberal, and 21 aggressive!

Congratulations! You've landed a berth as a nation famed for its uncanny mammals, uncanny accent, and uncanny affinity for vegemite. Your government is conservative, but you reach out to your region as a local power.

Turkey

Your country is 41 concerned with morals, 48 prosperous, 42 liberal, and 55 aggressive!
You've got a decent economy going and you're definitely starting to get wealthier. And you're a bit conservative, but you've got a lot of political freedoms. Still, spend a little less money on that massive army.

*Scratches head* :m075:

Lithuania

Your country is 72 concerned with morals, 40 prosperous, 42 liberal, and 39 aggressive!
Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

Sweden

Your country is 53 concerned with morals, 68 prosperous, 52 liberal, and 33 aggressive!
Your country is highly liberal, and, to tell you the truth, your citizens are happy to pay higher taxes in exchange for government-sponsored comfort. You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.