What color should you stay away from? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What color should you stay away from?

You Should Stay Away From Pink

You are a strong person who doesn't back down when times get tough. You're ready to take on challenges.
You are honest and open. You love rational, logical discussion, and you're turn off by anything too emotional.

The color pink sometimes represents weakness and inhibition. By contrast, you pride yourself on being bold!
Pink can also be a bit claustrophobic, and there's nothing you seek more than freedom.

You Should Stay Away From Black

You are a compassionate and caring person. You are big on forgiveness.
You try not to get weighed down by the world's problems. You do your best to help, and that's all you can do.

The color black sometimes represents oppression and even hatred. You don't want anything to do with that.
There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being
__
I only have 2-3 pieces that are black, the rest are colors actually.

You try not to get weighed down by the world's problems. You do your best to help, and that's all you can do.

The color black sometimes represents oppression and even hatred. You don't want anything to do with that.
There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being.

Damn, and black is one of my favorite colors too...

You Should Stay Away from Red

You are a balanced and calm person. You definitely shy away from aggression and anger.
You are a natural peacemaker, and you feel bad when people can't get along. You wish everyone was kinder to one another.

Red sometimes represents defiance and strain. You are too harmonious to want to be near either of those.
Red also can point to too much passion or intensity. If you want to remain peaceful, stay away from this color.

I don't look good in red anyway.

You Should Stay Away From Blue

You are open hearted and a total people person. You think people are basically good.
You are always out to make a new connection or a new friend. You stay engaged in the world.

Blue sometimes represents coldness or aloofness. You are the furthest thing from cold!
Blue also points to a lack of emotion and lack of interest in others. You, on the other hand, aren't made of stone. People matter to you.

but i like blue~!

brown.jpg

You Should Stay Away From Brown

You are a worldly and cosmopolitan person. You consider yourself openminded and nonjudgmental.
You are very witty, and you're willing to make light of anything. You are proud of your sense of humor.

The color brown sometimes represents a lack of sophistication and humor. What a bummer!
Brown can also be a heavy color, and you're just too light hearted for its weight.

The color brown sometimes represents a lack of sophistication and humor. What a bummer!
Brown can also be a heavy color, and you're just too light hearted for its weight

man i didn't know my avatar was sending off this kind of vibe. wonder if i could find a tie dyed mario, or maybe a greatful dead bear, hm ..

Am I seriously the only one who was told to stay away from Pink?

I actually like that color in moderate quantities.

You are open hearted and a total people person. You think people are basically good.
You are always out to make a new connection or a new friend. You stay engaged in the world.

Blue sometimes represents coldness or aloofness. You are the furthest thing from cold!
Blue also points to a lack of emotion and lack of interest in others. You, on the other hand, aren't made of stone. People matter to you.

When did I become all warm and fuzzy??

[h=2]You Should Stay Away From Black[/h]

black.jpg

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being.

You are a balanced and calm person. You definitely shy away from aggression and anger.
You are a natural peacemaker, and you feel bad when people can't get along. You wish everyone was kinder to one another.

Red sometimes represents defiance and strain. You are too harmonious to want to be near either of those.
Red also can point to too much passion or intensity. If you want to remain peaceful, stay away from this color.

haha, this is true! Red often feels too intense for me. I usually only wear it in small amounts or in the winter.

[h=2]You Should Stay Away From Purple[/h]
purple.jpg

You are outgoing and down to earth. You're the typical guy or gal next door.
You don't think you're better than anyone else, and you're very practical. People really take a liking to you.

Purple sometimes represents decadence and pettiness. You prefer to treat everyone equally.
Purple can also point to extreme introversion. You are too outgoing for a color like that!

You Should Stay Away From White

You are a welcoming, and friendly person. You appreciate people from all walks of life, and you're definitely not a snob.
You are affectionate and kind. You know how to make others feel at ease, and you are naturally warm-hearted.

The color white sometimes represents a cold sterility, and that's the exact opposite of who you are.
You should also stay away from white because it is a bit elite and unfriendly. You like to break down barriers - not build them up!

[h=2]You Should Stay Away from Red[/h]
red.jpg

[h=2]You Should Stay Away from Red[/h]
red.jpg

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

Hmmm this is odd because most of my wardrobe consists out of black and other dark colours. Anyway the test was fun, I agree that colours can have a slight affect on our moods.

Pastels make me look chubby. Orange is criminal. Gray is dehumanizing. Brown is demoralizing. White is too vulnerable and black is too revealing. Yellow is toxic. Only green will do.

Reactions: the