What color should you stay away from? | INFJ Forum

What color should you stay away from?

You Should Stay Away from Red
You are a balanced and calm person. You definitely shy away from aggression and anger.
You are a natural peacemaker, and you feel bad when people can't get along. You wish everyone was kinder to one another.

Red sometimes represents defiance and strain. You are too harmonious to want to be near either of those.
Red also can point to too much passion or intensity. If you want to remain peaceful, stay away from this color.

haha

You Should Stay Away From Purple
You are outgoing and down to earth. You're the typical guy or gal next door.
You don't think you're better than anyone else, and you're very practical. People really take a liking to you.

Purple sometimes represents decadence and pettiness. You prefer to treat everyone equally.
Purple can also point to extreme introversion. You are too outgoing for a color like that!

I agree with Raccoon Love, I try to stick with blue or natural colours when I wear clothes. Although I do like the colour red, but I also believe its a colour that draws attention to me and I don't like that.

You Should Stay Away From Blue

You are open hearted and a total people person. You think people are basically good.
You are always out to make a new connection or a new friend. You stay engaged in the world.

Blue sometimes represents coldness or aloofness. You are the furthest thing from cold!
Blue also points to a lack of emotion and lack of interest in others. You, on the other hand, aren't made of stone. People matter to you.

Yea, Get out, smurfs.

You Should Stay Away From Orange

You are an ingenious and creative person. You know how to make the best of any situation.
You are imaginative and deep. You know what matters to you, and you are able to live a rich and full life.

Orange sometimes represents both frustration and immaturity. You're wise enough to know to not ever give up.
Orange also can mean superficiality, and there isn't a superficial bone in your body. You stay away from anything that's too frivolous.

black.jpg

You are a compassionate and caring person. You are big on forgiveness.
You try not to get weighed down by the world's problems. You do your best to help, and that's all you can do.

The color black sometimes represents oppression and even hatred. You don't want anything to do with that.
There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being.

Reactions: That Girl
You Should Stay Away From Black

You try not to get weighed down by the world's problems. You do your best to help, and that's all you can do.

The color black sometimes represents oppression and even hatred. You don't want anything to do with that.
There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being.

You Should Stay Away From Gray

You are an energetic, confident person. You believe in yourself and what you can do.
You have an unstoppable optimism. You hope for the best and shoot for the stars.

The color gray sometimes represents a depression and lack of energy. You don't need that kind of influence in your life.
Gray also points to a lack stagnancy that you try to avoid at all costs. Gray is only a color that will bring you down!

You Should Stay Away From Purple

You are outgoing and down to earth. You're the typical guy or gal next door.
You don't think you're better than anyone else, and you're very practical. People really take a liking to you.

Purple sometimes represents decadence and pettiness. You prefer to treat everyone equally.
Purple can also point to extreme introversion. You are too outgoing for a color like that!

Reactions: Siamese cat
You Should Stay Away From Blue
You are open hearted and a total people person. You think people are basically good.
You are always out to make a new connection or a new friend. You stay engaged in the world.

Blue sometimes represents coldness or aloofness. You are the furthest thing from cold!
Blue also points to a lack of emotion and lack of interest in others. You, on the other hand, aren't made of stone. People matter to you.

You Should Stay Away From Orange

You are an ingenious and creative person. You know how to make the best of any situation.
You are imaginative and deep. You know what matters to you, and you are able to live a rich and full life.

Orange sometimes represents both frustration and immaturity. You're wise enough to know to not ever give up.
Orange also can mean superficiality, and there isn't a superficial bone in your body. You stay away from anything that's too frivolous.

You Should Stay Away From Yellow
You are brave and fearless. You are tough when it counts, and that's pretty much all the time.
If you get knocked down, you know how to dust yourself off and get right back up. You are resilient.

Yellow sometimes represents fear and irrationality. And you try to be strong in the face of terror.
Yellow also can point to anxiety and depression. Those are definitely two things you try to avoid in your life!

And what do you know? I LOOK AWFUL IN YELLOW !! LOL!

I agree with Raccoon Love, I try to stick with blue or natural colours when I wear clothes. Although I do like the colour red, but I also believe its a colour that draws attention to me and I don't like that.

Yup, if someone where to ask me, ''which is your favorite color'' I will always reply red, though orange is a close second.

I should stay away from yellow.
Does not go with my skin-tone at all.
It's quite putrid; yuckkkk.

It told me black, but somewhere around 50% of my wardrobe is black.

Oh, how true. I like black in small doses, unless it's on clothing, but large amounts of it in my environment sap me like nothing else.

black.jpg

Last edited: