What color should you stay away from? | INFJ Forum

What color should you stay away from?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Gaze, Sep 28, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You Should Stay Away from Red
    You are a balanced and calm person. You definitely shy away from aggression and anger.
    You are a natural peacemaker, and you feel bad when people can't get along. You wish everyone was kinder to one another.

Red sometimes represents defiance and strain. You are too harmonious to want to be near either of those.
    Red also can point to too much passion or intensity. If you want to remain peaceful, stay away from this color.

3. rawr

rawr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    IxTP
    Enneagram:
    human
    haha

You Should Stay Away From Purple
    You are outgoing and down to earth. You're the typical guy or gal next door.
    You don't think you're better than anyone else, and you're very practical. People really take a liking to you.

Purple sometimes represents decadence and pettiness. You prefer to treat everyone equally.
    Purple can also point to extreme introversion. You are too outgoing for a color like that!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SammyWiches

SammyWiches Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I agree with Raccoon Love, I try to stick with blue or natural colours when I wear clothes. Although I do like the colour red, but I also believe its a colour that draws attention to me and I don't like that.

5. Majesty

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    You Should Stay Away From Blue

You are open hearted and a total people person. You think people are basically good.
    You are always out to make a new connection or a new friend. You stay engaged in the world.

Blue sometimes represents coldness or aloofness. You are the furthest thing from cold!
    Blue also points to a lack of emotion and lack of interest in others. You, on the other hand, aren't made of stone. People matter to you.

Yea, Get out, smurfs.

6. magister343

magister343 Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    stupid system (5w4)
    You Should Stay Away From Orange

You are an ingenious and creative person. You know how to make the best of any situation.
    You are imaginative and deep. You know what matters to you, and you are able to live a rich and full life.

Orange sometimes represents both frustration and immaturity. You're wise enough to know to not ever give up.
    Orange also can mean superficiality, and there isn't a superficial bone in your body. You stay away from anything that's too frivolous.

7. Siamese cat

Siamese cat Madame Cat strikes again

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    [​IMG]

You are a compassionate and caring person. You are big on forgiveness.
    You try not to get weighed down by the world's problems. You do your best to help, and that's all you can do.

The color black sometimes represents oppression and even hatred. You don't want anything to do with that.
    There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being.

That Girl likes this.
  8. That Girl

That Girl Do you have my answers?
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    You Should Stay Away From Black

You try not to get weighed down by the world's problems. You do your best to help, and that's all you can do.

The color black sometimes represents oppression and even hatred. You don't want anything to do with that.
    There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being.

9. Nixie

Nixie Resurrected

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    You Should Stay Away From Gray

You are an energetic, confident person. You believe in yourself and what you can do.
    You have an unstoppable optimism. You hope for the best and shoot for the stars.

The color gray sometimes represents a depression and lack of energy. You don't need that kind of influence in your life.
    Gray also points to a lack stagnancy that you try to avoid at all costs. Gray is only a color that will bring you down!

10. Flavus Aquila

Flavus Aquila Finding My Place in the Sun
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ - A
    Enneagram:
    You Should Stay Away From Purple

You are outgoing and down to earth. You're the typical guy or gal next door.
    You don't think you're better than anyone else, and you're very practical. People really take a liking to you.

Purple sometimes represents decadence and pettiness. You prefer to treat everyone equally.
    Purple can also point to extreme introversion. You are too outgoing for a color like that!

Siamese cat likes this.
  11. Archon

Banned

Threads:
    MBTI:
    XTXKL
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    You Should Stay Away From Blue
    You are open hearted and a total people person. You think people are basically good.
    You are always out to make a new connection or a new friend. You stay engaged in the world.

Blue sometimes represents coldness or aloofness. You are the furthest thing from cold!
    Blue also points to a lack of emotion and lack of interest in others. You, on the other hand, aren't made of stone. People matter to you.

12. NiennaLadyOfTears

NiennaLadyOfTears Goth Hobbit Lass
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    You Should Stay Away From Orange

You are an ingenious and creative person. You know how to make the best of any situation.
    You are imaginative and deep. You know what matters to you, and you are able to live a rich and full life.

Orange sometimes represents both frustration and immaturity. You're wise enough to know to not ever give up.
    Orange also can mean superficiality, and there isn't a superficial bone in your body. You stay away from anything that's too frivolous.

13. Saru Inc

Saru Inc Schrödinger's Pussy
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    3w4
    You Should Stay Away From Yellow
    You are brave and fearless. You are tough when it counts, and that's pretty much all the time.
    If you get knocked down, you know how to dust yourself off and get right back up. You are resilient.

Yellow sometimes represents fear and irrationality. And you try to be strong in the face of terror.
    Yellow also can point to anxiety and depression. Those are definitely two things you try to avoid in your life!

And what do you know? I LOOK AWFUL IN YELLOW !! LOL!

14. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Yup, if someone where to ask me, ''which is your favorite color'' I will always reply red, though orange is a close second.

15. NeverAmI

NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4
    You Should Stay Away From Black

16. Bird

Bird Happy Go Lucky

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -
    I should stay away from yellow.
    Does not go with my skin-tone at all.
    It's quite putrid; yuckkkk.

17. bamf

bamf Is Watching You
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Meh
    Enneagram:
    Meh
    It told me black, but somewhere around 50% of my wardrobe is black.

18. rawr

rawr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    IxTP
    Enneagram:
    human
    you have very good taste then.

19. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    +1. I love black clothing.

20. Soulful

Soulful life is good

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Oh, how true. I like black in small doses, unless it's on clothing, but large amounts of it in my environment sap me like nothing else.

#20 Soulful, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010