Warriors... Come Out To Plaaayy... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Warriors... Come Out To Plaaayy...

hahaha thankyou for your idea Dneecy!(ooo gosh that name is hard to remember to me!haha)

but yes...i think i will do just that. aawww gosh that will be funny. yes that WILL be funny.:mhula::mhula::mhula:

Okay dneecey, to be honest, I don't know enough about MBTI to talk about it, and I don't like being on videos.

I need to read a book or something on MBTI.

OKAY. My sister and I finally got around to making a movie...it's not about INFJs, but the INFJ/ENTJ twin thing.

ENJOY!

[youtube]aYv7B0vFdB0[/youtube]

Reactions: Wyote and dneecey
Very nice GO, that was really interesting. Also, your sister is VERY ENTJ in her beahaivor, I was cracking up, haha. You can also see you are very INFJ in your behaivor. I find it interesting in how you two are so different from each other, while still being very similar.

You guys burnt through those ten minutes. Never a moment to pause, very good. Two mouths are better then one.

Oh GO! I'm excited to watch this. :D I will be back later, and write more. :)

Okay, I'm back. And what a great video. I'm glad you posted it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :) After she finally got interested in MBTI, my sister got really gung-ho about making videos -- we would have made more that evening, but things came up and we didn't get around to it.

IS - Yeah, she is really ENTJ, but she hasn't really fully admitted that yet :D When we're discussing things like that, we tend to act more like our types -- when we're socializing, we tend to be more like each other and a bit less stereotypical :)

Nope, that would be really gross. We don't make out with relatives.

She doesn't make out with anyone, actually.

Stop harassing the members shy, this isn't that thread.

Yeah, besides, I personally find only male twincest exciting

yaoi isn't all that great. for one thing, it's about blokes.

whereas you two are pretty.

I think we're viewing a mountain from two different valleys :D I'd have to say that I find blokes a bit more interesting, myself

I'm in the planning stages of a video right now.

I'm also thinking about making a video. Been going through what I'd say on it, in my head over the past few days.

I'm also thinking about making a video. Been going through what I'd say on it, in my head over the past few days.

When I made mine I just had a few bullet points on my computer screen to remind me of what to talk about. When you actually make it, everything sort of just flows together.