Warriors... Come Out To Plaaayy...

dneecey

I am who I am.
Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
So, I bit the bullet and made an INFJ video. I'm now a nervous wreck, and decided to issue a challenge. I know some of us have already made one of these, and some of us have thought about it. If you've made one post it here, no matter your type.

And if you haven't made one then give it a shot. You don't have to get personal. And it's not so bad. Okay, here goes... this is me... *ahhh*

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVklIKFgrxs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVklIKFgrxs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

lol I enjoyed that, road trips are fun.

You have such a sweet voice. I love this video.

Thank you, and I hope it inspires more of us to make a video. It might just reach out to other INFJ's who are particularly feeling alone.. which I think we can all relate to.

And SH, the funny thing is that one of my dreams is to travel to all of the states in America via Camper... :) Just as long as I'm not driving. :D

Nice! I find it so interesting that we all seem to speak in a very similar manner. One of those things that carries over regardless (although I talk fast, product of growing up in NJ). And naturally, I relate to all of that :)

And Here is the repost of mine:
[YOUTUBE]NVtDc20QJiY[/YOUTUBE]

dneecy, you are a lovely addition to this forum.
oh and btw you were missing an earring LOL

Great video dneecey, especially after about the 3:30 mark. You seemed much more comfortable and more INFJ-like!

Effin driving. Camper passenger seat is where it's at.

I'm changing my mind.

INFJ voices are too soft and sweet. It's nice to eat lemon meringue every now and then, but it's far too sweet to consume as a daily diet.

Yay Indigo for posting :hug:.. I know you made yours before mine and it was inspiring. I'm glad you put it here too though. Also, when I get going, I start talking pretty fast. I think it's because I'm hispanic and we tend to be fast talkers. My mom put a lot of emphasis on English being our first language though and that is why I tend to pay attention to my enunciation and slow it down considerably.

Thank you Sumone, for staying on top of things...

And Wyote, I have a feeling that you and I would make the ultimate road trippers. :D

Last edited:
I'm changing my mind.

INFJ voices are too soft and sweet. It's nice to eat lemon meringue every now and then, but it's far too sweet to consume as a daily diet.

Gosh.. was I that much of a turn off... I mean I know I'm taken... but I just had a self esteem hit... when I was nervous already...:(

No. It's an absolutely sweet voice. The kind of voice you can just kiss all day long.

But I need some spice, and hardness.

No. It's an absolutely sweet voice. The kind of voice you can just kiss all day long.

But I need some spice, and hardness.

Lol, wow... *still feels rejected, by Shai Gar of all people*

But that's okay... :) I still dig you. And you should post your video here, I think... :)

You have such a sweet voice. I love this video.

darn right that voice just made me feel safe and comfy.

i need to find some infj's I'm tired of load screaming.

great video *rep*

darn right that voice just made me feel safe and comfy.

i need to find some infj's I'm tired of load screaming.

great video *rep*

Thank you. *nods and winks*

Dneecey - that was adorable! I just want to hug you!!

Thanks for being so brave and putting it out there!

PS - I loooove road trips too!

I CAN WATCH THE MOVIES. YOUTUBE IS NO LONGER BROKEN.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Whatever to Shai. *I'd* eat you up for days you're so adorable and I'm not even into chicks that much. And everyone knows I'm made of equal parts of Win and Awesome*, so that goes a long way.

I hate my voice WAY too much to do this. Other people like it, but I'm really meh about it.

*I kid. I'm made mostly of Bourbon, Cotton Candy and Sarcasm

So, I bit the bullet and made an INFJ video. I'm now a nervous wreck, and decided to issue a challenge. I know some of us have already made one of these, and some of us have thought about it. If you've made one post it here, no matter your type.

And if you haven't made one then give it a shot. You don't have to get personal. And it's not so bad. Okay, here goes... this is me... *ahhh*

Great video, homegirl.

I don't like to drive myself. I have a family reunion in North Carolina next week and my brother and I have to drive down there. As you know, the DC area has an excellent Metro system, so I avoid driving at all costs.

dneecey, i think your video is lovely... and indigosensor, you seem an awesome dude...

i've already made a video, but i am thinking about taking that one down simply because i had to tone it down and it doesn't portray me as animated and voiced as i could be...

good vids y'all two...

btw, i love (simply LOVE) road trips, especially if i do most, if not all, the driving... which is why i am constantly looking at truck driving, so i can travel all 48 states...

i have been everywhere from Washington, DC and Ft. Meade, MD to Tampa, FL... i lived in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Virginia, and Georgia... i've been a driver for the past 18 years...

... and i can honestly say that DC traffic sucks... i have never before stayed in rush hour traffic for 3 friggin' hours on a Friday afternoon, on my way down to Norfolk, VA until i went to school there at NSA... seriously...