Warriors... Come Out To Plaaayy... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Warriors... Come Out To Plaaayy...

... lol... nevermind... i'm not taking down that vid... i'll just make another one...

iz alredy gotz 432 views...

I've seen and liked that video Motor Jax...I would like it if you place it here... but if you feel so compelled to make another... then I tip my hat to you.. ;)

*looks forward*

I'm going to make a movie sometime, I just have to figure out when ;)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNtVErHjBzk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNtVErHjBzk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I had to use my Digital Videocamera, which I realized delivers pretty shitty quality on youtube. Also, this video was made from content that was not genetically engineered.

Reactions: Faye and corvidae
I had to use my Digital Videocamera, which I realized delivers pretty shitty quality on youtube. Also, this video was made from content that was not genetically engineered.

*and torture them with whips and chains* lol.

This was a great video Slant. I'm glad that you posted it. I agree with you saying you need to think about things and then you're done and move on. I mull things over a lot, but I don't usually let it stop me from also doing. Life is supposed to be lived. I will say I hate that you are so bothered and pressured by others about your sexuality. You're only 15, I don't know, it just aggravates me to no end that such an emphasis would be placed on you. I guess I could just tell you not to think about it, but I can't stop everyone else from bugging you which annoys me...

Anyway, I think it's pretty brave of you to make this video. :D

*and torture them with whips and chains* lol.

This was a great video Slant. I'm glad that you posted it. I agree with you saying you need to think about things and then you're done and move on. I mull things over a lot, but I don't usually let it stop me from also doing. Life is supposed to be lived. I will say I hate that you are so bothered and pressured by others about your sexuality. You're only 15, I don't know, it just aggravates me to no end that such an emphasis would be placed on you. I guess I could just tell you not to think about it, but I can't stop everyone else from bugging you which annoys me...

Anyway, I think it's pretty brave of you to make this video. :D

I like how you agree that worrying is pointless and then right after you pose something quite similar to a worry. Don't get irritated by things, especially things that aren't your life. If you are going to get irritated by anything...get irritated by society. Help me blow up the planet and we'll be even.

And lastly: Bravery is what I breathe.

I like how you agree that worrying is pointless and then right after you pose something quite similar to a worry. Don't get irritated by things, especially things that aren't your life. If you are going to get irritated by anything...get irritated by society. Help me blow up the planet and we'll be even.

And lastly: Bravery is what I breathe.

I didn't say I didn't worry, in fact I said I mull things over a lot.. key being a lot. But I'm okay with that, because it's not over running my life. I don't know about the blow up the planet thing, but I was implored in a dream last night to become a revolutionary... so there's that.

I didn't say I didn't worry, in fact I said I mull things over a lot.. key being a lot. But I'm okay with that, because it's not over running my life. I don't know about the blow up the planet thing, but I was implored in a dream last night to become a revolutionary... so there's that.
:/

Did it involve expolsives?

Yeah....I would never make a video of myself, unless it was just of me playing drums or guitar (or maybe of the band me and a friend are trying to start, if we can get one together sometime in the future). I don't even have a video camera anyways. Maybe I could record an audio monologue or something from a play...? (suggestions?) I'm pretty good at acting...people say stuff to me like I don't even seem like I'm acting at all, or that I have a voice that would be good on radio....:noidea: I dunno...I'm not good at coming up with things to say if I'm not actually talking to someone....my mind just goes blank. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dneecey
http://forum.infjs.com/member.php?u=1060dneecey, you're awesome and I love your voice. I might make a video at some point, I've gotten used to putting my horrible voice online already through my Left 4 Dead videos. :tongue:

What would you talk about in a video? I thought about making one, but I don't have much to say.

How did I miss this thread? Great stuff. I feel so proud of all ya'll. :yo:

dneecy..your voice is so cute!

ne waz ....i didnt know until this that posting vids. here was a regular thing.

I am a Trickster. and we express ourselves wiht our body....

i may make a vid.....but it will not be me in one place. if i ever even COULD make a vid of who i think i truly am......idk id be EvERwhere!

thankyou for posting ms. deneecy:m107:

Last edited:
Read me an instruction manual.

That was not intended, but thank you.
I just find it unfortunate because this is apparently something my friends detest doing. It is find to read a children's book over the phone but an instruction/ user's manual is undesirable? This makes no sense.

I just find it unfortunate because this is apparently something my friends detest doing. It is find to read a children's book over the phone but an instruction/ user's manual is undesirable? This makes no sense.

Do you read instruction manuals to others? If so, do you use voice inflections? ;)

answer=lack of personal connection