Type Rebecca Black | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Type Rebecca Black

No.

Sorry to tangent off a bit, but I really must mention it...

She looks pretty much exactly like I did at her age.

As far as function goes, I agree with those who state a set MBTI type is impossible to determine at 13. (My 13 year old is all over the map) and I am sure she is too. Her type is still in development. Sorry guys.

Reactions: jyrffw54
GUYS THIS THREAD IS A JOKE.

LOL.

I do think shes an XXTJ. I don't want to say E or not, because its just a music video.

Reactions: Ria
All you could type her on is her looks and the fact that she has a job in the music industry. Maybe an interview if there is one. Thread fail.

Rebecca Black

get it? lolololol

1o9OH.gif

at 13 your dom function is most likely already clear along with the auxiliary, even if there may be some pressure to act ESFP yaycoolness

No, I'm not mad, I just don't really get functions :)

That's because opinions seemed to vary between Jung, Myers/Briggs, and Keirsey. While they all seemed to come to pretty much the same conclusion much of Jungs original work seems to have been simplified.

No, I'm not mad, I just don't really get functions :)

How much have you actually tried to read on the original Jungian concepts?

That's because opinions seemed to vary between Jung, Myers/Briggs, and Keirsey. While they all seemed to come to pretty much the same conclusion much of Jungs original work seems to have been simplified.

Simplified? You mean butchered, right?

ESFP methinks.

No way she is 13 and DO NOT COMPARE HER TO LADY GAGA [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION] !

I think Gaga is an infj though. I watched her interview at Google this morning and it was like an hour long.

Reactions: Saru Inc
How much have you actually tried to read on the original Jungian concepts?

Simplified? You mean butchered, right?

In a sense yes, simplification implies a cutting of materials that may be important as well as additions that where not previously conceived.

i honestly don't see esfp at all.

Reactions: bickelz
I think she is an esfp.. because um she wants attention.. she projects herself as a stupid girl.. um hello her lyrics suck... and her song sucks.. she is trying to be a fashionista in a way.. she seems really self centered.. so yeah..

I think she is an esfp.. because um she wants attention.. she projects herself as a stupid girl.. um hello her lyrics suck... and her song sucks.. she is trying to be a fashionista in a way.. she seems really self centered.. so yeah..

You just described the typical 13 year old.

oops i forgot to type Rihanna which i dislike.. she sucks as a singer live, i mean her songs are likeable but her voice *cough cough* disappointing. I think Rihanna is an Intj she is all wacko.. and i read somewhere that Lady Gaga is Intj and i agree. Justin Bieber um, oh boy gross, I think he is an Esfj... he seems like a sweet boy that does not like to break rules and attend to everyone's needs, bleh idk I am not a fan.

oh i did, well hey i am not 13 anymore obviously, so um i forgot how typical that behavior is at that age, so um well in that case i dont care what type she is, she is just plain annoying.. but provides a good laugh! And haha yeah this thread was meant as a joke anyways as stated before, so um whatevs whatevs.. lalalalalallalalalalalalallalallala