Turnoffs: Things that turn you off in another | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Turnoffs: Things that turn you off in another

I am turned off by neediness.

YUUUUUUGE turnoff.

Women who are completely buried in their phones at bars.

If you're at a bar, ideally, you're there to mingle. Of course women are not the only culprits. The message being sent is: leave me alone. Well, then, I'll surely leave you alone. But I don't come out of my hole to sit and play on a fucking phone at a bar.

It's like seeing people at the gym laying down on the benches, playing on their phones.

What purpose do they live for?

My judgmental self begs the answer. NONE.

Reactions: jyrffw54 and Gaze
TL;DR

Anything and everything can be or not be a turn off but this one is almost guaranteed ticket to my bad side. Google Translate from Morons to Humans says that the true meaning of this contraption is "I'm stupid, ignorant, lazy and I'm wholeheartedly proud of it."

I also think that resurrecting Genghis Khan and Pol Pot to deal with this abbreviation is a reasonable measure given how widespread the epidemic is.

TL;DR

Anything and everything can be or not be a turn off but this one is almost guaranteed ticket to my bad side. Google Translate from Morons to Humans says that the true meaning of this contraption is "I'm stupid, ignorant, lazy and I'm wholeheartedly proud of it."

I also think that resurrecting Genghis Khan and Pol Pot to deal with this abbreviation is a reasonable measure given how widespread the epidemic is.

:D so agree. My favorite is "K". *shakes head*

Reactions: James and Wyote
Once had a guy message me on OkCupid or some dating site, and when I asked him what he does for a living he said "Nothing right now, I play on my Xbox all day", like that was an accomplishment or something to be proud of. :m082:
Nope, bye.

Asking or talking about anything sexually related before making an effort to get to know me. These dudes actually think it's ok to be like "Hi, my name is _____. What's your favorite position? "
This one, you utter dildo...

giphy.gif

Also, lack of empathy and certain southern accents.

Patriotism? Lol

Very much as odd as it may seem. People who unquestioningly love their country and government and don't hold their hands up or get angry to terrible things their fellow citizens are doing.

In general I dislike flag wanking for many reasons :p

People who say how great you look, as if the last time they saw you you looked like death warmed up. (If it sounds like a compliment rather than a news broadcast, then I don't mind).

Last edited:
Reactions: Scientia and Gaze