Turnoffs: Things that turn you off in another | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Turnoffs: Things that turn you off in another

Randomly showing up at my house without asking, because I ignored a text message or message on the internet. Showing up at my house after asking, and I said no. I won't hesitate to grab one of my swords and stab em' in the head. I'm so tired of that bullshit.

If someone does that I'll hide from them the rest of my life lol

Well there's the standard things like being rude to women and cussing a ton or being a better than you type of person. One thing that really ticks me off besides the standard things is when someone always thinks they're right and act and talk that way as well. Even if you're usually right you should act like that. You'll be wrong eventually no matter how much you deny it.

Reactions: Faye
A crush of mine once fought with a....well, rickshaw driver, of some sort; for half a dollar.

Seriously.

And he bragged in social media. (Facebook? Friendster..?)
He said it was a matter of pride.

BOOM it goes down.

Other than that; sexism or racism or transphobia (or god forbid, homophobia) was also an instant turnoff. I will most likely call them out on that. Or if it's a SENPAI NOTICE ME kind of crush...well. *sobs quietly in the corner*

Reactions: Faye
I really dislike arrogance/cockiness... that is a massive turn off for me.

I don't like belittling or demeaning nature, which I have come across quite frequently D:

Oh.. and Im someone who likes to talk and embrace/share hobbies with one another... so someone who thinks about sex constantly isnt a good thing for me xD

Last edited:
Drug use (with exceptions like caffeine and ibuprofen) and a lack of imagination come to mind pretty quickly.

People that don't believe my reasoning. Otherwise, I am tolerant of most everything.

Mixed and mangled metaphors, general misuse of language, lack of curiosity, pervasive shallowness, inability to apologize. These things are real deal breakers for me in any type of relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bellosome
And a guy who sneezes obnoxiously loud. Control that shit. Loud noises send me into a rage.

I do this. I read about it and apparently sneezing loudly is a show of dominance. I just sneeze.

Small teeth are a turn off to me.

neediness
and also lack of neediness
i really love it when someone gets the balance exactly right. then i don't feel ignored and don't feel smothered.

Reactions: Stu
Pissy, ignorant people

It's amazing how often arrogance goes hand in hand with ignorance

Personally i like to keep learning because i am aware of how little i know

If i'm not sure of something i keep quiet and listen and learn

But the pissy attitude brigade have no such hang-ups! Oh no...they don't need to learn before the world should hear what they have to say

They just blurt out their ignorant opinion (with no supporting evidence)

They can invariably be heard complaining publically about how other people are the cause of all the problems in their life

wow.....lol

nothing to do with your pissy attitude and loud mouthed ignorance then?

Last edited:
neediness
and also lack of neediness
i really love it when someone gets the balance exactly right. then i don't feel ignored and don't feel smothered.

Concerning your signature. Human physiology would also be different. We need sunlight to process vitamin D. Or something like that.... less sunlight would mean some aspect of us would change.

Reactions: James
someone who is too self satisfied, and never wants to develop themselves, too complacent, and never wants to learn. people who are dismissive towards others' concerns or feelings. people who are only interested in themselves.

Constantly checking one's teeth and face in the camera of his/her phone

Reactions: James
drooling

and blowing water out of nostrils when laughing hysterically.

Reactions: invisible
unhygienic and arrogant know it alls.