Turnoffs: Things that turn you off in another | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Turnoffs: Things that turn you off in another

Being inconsiderate of others' sleeping:
- talking loudly at 5am when everyone is still asleep
- putting the news or TV cartoons on loudly,
- putting the cutlery away loudly
- talking loudly in the street when it is obvious everyone in the street is sleeping,
- revving a car engine,

I was so warmly surprised when staying at a friends' unit in France. At 12am they removed their shoes and tiptoed up the wooden staircase in stockinged feet and socks to not awaken the neighbours.

Last edited:
Basic bitch

Someone who is unflinchingly upholding of the status quo and stereotypes of their gender without even realizing it. She engages in typical, unoriginal behaviors, modes of dress, speech, and likes. She is tragically/laughably unaware of her utter lack of specialness and intrigue. She believers herself to be unique, fly, amazing, and a complete catch, when really she is boring, painfully normal, and par. She believes her experiences to be crazy, wild, and different or somehow more special than everything that everybody else is doing, when really, almost everyone is doing or has done the exact same thing. She is typical and a dime a dozen. There are many subtypes of basicness, such as the basic ratchet, the basic sorority bitch, the basic groupie bitch, the basic I'm-so-Carrie-from-Sex-and-the-City bitch, etc, but ultimately, they all share the common thread of being expendable and unnoteworthy and, in some cases, having absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: Professor Snep
Drug use (with exceptions like caffeine and ibuprofen) and a lack of imagination come to mind pretty quickly.

This!

People who can't appreciate my incredible and wonderfully creative sense of humor. Come on, laugh a little bit!

Also, this is terrible, but: introverted sensors. I know a handful... and they are unfortunately..... highly uninteresting to me.

Know it alls, poor listeners, people who think they deserve the world but treat others poorly, someone who thinks people and life are made entirely for their amusement, insensitivity, too many hang ups, too reactive

Wisconsin....

Ever hear a Wisconsinite talk incessantly for 30 minutes straight? It's like being surrounded by a circle of people chewing directly in your ear holes.

No, can't say I have. Sounds fabulous.

Any expectations for a relationship are difficult for me, but some people are so interesting that I'll cave in and regret it later.

Reactions: Gaze
Reactions: 5r6jhd
Beyond the grave? lol what does that mean? And thanks!

Reactions: Gaze
Beyond the grave? lol what does that mean? And thanks!
Lol she got banned for a...while, but she told me that you were around.

Ok, I'm done hijacking the thread, carry on peeps xD