The Long Scientific Personality Test (MBTI Results) | INFJ Forum

The Long Scientific Personality Test (MBTI Results)

VH

Variable Hybrid
Feb 12, 2009
MBTI
NFJedi
This looks to be the Keirsey Test, but the results scales are slightly different.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-long-scientific-personality-test

ENFJ- The Teacher

You scored 55% I to E, 5% N to S, 39% F to T, and 47% J to P!

Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with less than 3% of the population.

You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: ENFJ

Oh, I remember taking this test! I got INFJ.

And I've seen you on okcupid, Von! You know how when you take a test and then it shows other users results? I saw your picture and thought "Hmmm...he looks familiar." Hehe. ^^

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 21% N to S, 10% F to T, and 21% J to P!
Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

^^

ISTP

I got ENFP...but I think that is because I borderline
between the i and e, and j and p.
NF is always the same. I don't think I'm confident enough to be considered "The champion"
Nor agressive or competitive enough. Hehe. I'm just more talkative.

I like to talk when I'm comfortable...but when I'm uncomfortable I don't make the effort. I don't think that necessarily makes me extroverted. Esp since I like taking solitary walks and just sitting in my room watching the rain or whatever.

INFJ - the counselor

18% I to E
16% N to S
38% F to T
16% J to P

I got ENFP...but I think that is because I borderline
between the i and e, and j and p.
NF is always the same. I don't think I'm confident enough to be considered "The champion"
Nor agressive or competitive enough. Hehe. I'm just more talkative.

I like to talk when I'm comfortable...but when I'm uncomfortable I don't make the effort. I don't think that necessarily makes me extroverted. Esp since I like taking solitary walks and just sitting in my room watching the rain or whatever.

I got the exact same result for years, and still do to a large extent. My i and e, j and p are very borderline. It took me a long time to realize that my mind operates more on how I think things should be (Fe) than intuiting the answers (Ni).

Funny thing about the name "Champion" for ENFP. It is in reference to 'one who champions causes', not 'one who is the best at something'. While ENFPs pick up other people's causes and run with them, championing the underdog because they feel a strong sense of empathy for them, ENFJs will turn whatever they personally feel is important into a crusade that often attracts and inspires others. ENFPs tend to stand against the world for the little guy, so long as the cause seems noble. ENFJs tend to stand for what is right the world, regardless of the whether or not others agree. ENFJs are often called 'Teachers' or 'Mentors', but I honestly think we would be better described as 'Crusaders'.

Last edited:
ENFP - The Champion

You scored 73% I to E, 16% N to S, 38% F to T, and 53% J to P!
Your type is known as the Champion type, which is part of the larger group called idealists. Nothing occurs that does not have some deep and ethical significance in your eyes. You see life as an exciting drama. You are very charismatic, yet tend to be too harsh on yourself for not being as genuine as you think you should be. 3% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you need to talk about what is going on in your life. You are a strong supporter for your partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. You need to feel that same support from your partner. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, you are eager to enjoy new experiences with your partner, whom you wish to be your confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. You are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process your feelings privately. You feel most loved when your partner appreciates your creativity, accepts your uniqueness, and sees you as the compassionate person you are. You need to hear your partner tell you how much you mean to them and would love if they did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
Your type summary: ENFP

ROFL.

It was better than the last test.

INTJ — The Mastermind

• You scored 27% on I to E, higher than 35% of your peers.
  • You scored 42% on N to S, higher than 50% of your peers.
  • You scored 95% on F to T, higher than 98% of your peers.
  • You scored 47% on J to P, higher than 53% of your peers.

INFP - the Healer

You scored 0% I to E, 32% N to S, 14% F to T, and 63% J to P!
You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

Weird, I got INFP, "The Healer" You scored 45% I to E, 0% N to S, 19% F to T, and 53% J to P! I do seem to flip/flop on these tests, but when Von Hase did the math, I came out INFJ and thought the matter settled. So why did I take the damned test???

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 9% I to E, 21% N to S, 24% F to T, and 26% J to P!

INFJ - the counselor

You scored
0% I to E
11% N to S
14% F to T
32% J to P!

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 0% N to S, 43% F to T, and 32% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Personality Test said:

INTP - the Architect

You scored 27% I to E, 11% N to S, 62% F to T, and 100% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.
Your group summary: Rationals (NT)
Your type summary: INTP

I've never scored so high on perceiver vs judger nor so low on thinker vs feeler.

INTJ -The Mastermind

You scored 45% I to E, 16% N to S, 57% F to T, and 42% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to have a plan rather than leaving things to chance. Your type is best described by the word "mastermind", which belongs to the larger group called rationals. Only 1% of the population shares your type. You are very strong willed and self-confident. You can hardly rest until you have things settled. You will only adopt ideas and rules if they make sense. You are a great brainstormer and often come up with creative solutions to difficult problems. You are open to new concepts, and often actively seek them out.
As a romantic partner, you can be both fascinating yet demanding. You are not apt to express your emotions, leaving your partner wondering where they are with you. You strongly dislike repeating yourself or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. You see your own commitments as self-evident and don't see why you need to repeat something already expressed. You have the most difficulty in admitting your vulnerabilities. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires the quality of your innovations and when they listen respectfully to your ideas and advice. You need plenty of quiet to explore your interests to the depth that gives you satisfaction.
Your group summary: rationals (NT)
Your type summary: INTJ

Satya, if you remain an INTJ I will have to chain you to a fence and keep you as a pet.

Reactions: Satya
I'm a bit shocked, I thought I'd get an S type, based on my answers, and I really focused on answering accurately.
INFJ - the counselor

You scored 23% I to E, 37% N to S, 29% F to T, and 37% J to P!

Your type summary: INFJ