The list of Grievences | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The list of Grievences

And from someone's mockery of him we get two memes, one of which can work without being an inside joke:

"but but its not only only". I love that, its a good way to whine about being caught in having no reason for doing something.
For example, saying something is a good idea while someone proves that its an awful idea, then you realize you haven't got a leg to stand on so you just whimper and say "but but it's not only only".

"Why don't you write an anime about it?"

An unhealthy INFJ can be...

Manipulative

Cynical

Negative

Needy

A Doormat

Possess a Victim Mentality

Self-Defeatist

Depressive

Passive-Aggressive

Possess a Messiah Complex

Self-Abusive (Alcohol, Drugs, Bad Relationships, etc).

Escapist

Too Trusting or Too Suspicious

Self-Righteous

Too Timid/Too Passive

Lacking Initiative

A Hermit

Oh, and I forgot to add...

Overly-Sensitive

Overly-Emotional (Especially When Angry or Depressed)

Pessimistic

Condescending

Argumentative

Persecuting

Crusading

Irritating

Holy crap! I see areas of myself that can apply to all of those! Especially the ones I highlighted in red.

+ Conspiricay theorist
+ Infalliable beleifs despite any evidence
+ No care for personal higyne/health
+ Thinking illogic is logic
+ Thinking logic is illogic
+ Vengeful
+ Instant gratification seeking
+ Inverting sadness to anger
+ Beleif that they are always right 100% of the time

I'm rather fastidious when it comes to personal hygiene, so I guess I would add a bit obsessive to the list.

And from someone's mockery of him we get two memes, one of which can work without being an inside joke:

"but but its not only only". I love that, its a good way to whine about being caught in having no reason for doing something.
For example, saying something is a good idea while someone proves that its an awful idea, then you realize you haven't got a leg to stand on so you just whimper and say "but but it's not only only".

No I think that is still an inside joke.

I'm rather fastidious when it comes to personal hygiene, so I guess I would add a bit obsessive to the list.
I am neither fastidious nor terrible at personal hygiene, and I've never heard about this one before so.... ??? Being neglectful of hygiene can be a result of depression though.

I can see neglecting personal health, though. Personally, I've got problems with realizing things about my physical body sometimes -- "oh yeah, I have to eat/drink/relax sometime..."

And btw, I seem to be the LEAST conflict avoidance type infj. In the past 2 years I've become more and more use to being in verbal fist fights and I am now perfectly comfortable standing my own ground to fight someone, or to just fight someone for the hell of it. UNLEASH THE BEAST!

I used to be extremely conflict avoiding. It manifests itself now mostly as procrastination. I've cut way down on this. Exerience has shown me most of the time it's better to address the conflict up front. All it would do is fester and eat away at me. Short term pain for long term gain. But I avoided it like the plague in the past, and still see that in many INFJ's.

I used to be extremely conflict avoiding. It manifests itself now mostly as procrastination. I've cut way down on this. Exerience has shown me most of the time it's better to address the conflict up front. All it would do is fester and eat away at me. Short term pain for long term gain. But I avoided it like the plague in the past, and still see that in many INFJ's.
I realized that if a person has a problem with you, its usually personal and permanent, so no point in trying to make peace or be their friend. Just destroy them and be done with it.

Wow, list of flaws is kinda long.

Yeah...
Leave it to INFJ's to say an unending list of horrible things about themselves? Then add all the other types' contributions...
:(

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Yeah...
Leave it to INFJ's to say an unending list of horrible things about themselves? Then add all the other types' contributions...
:(

Or leave it to an INFJ to see things from another person's point of view and anticipate what they'll say.

Yeah, it's not a weakness to know and accept your flaws; in fact, you have more to work with that way, since you're not deny half of who you are.

a sponge for others' emotions when they are down

Yeah, it's not a weakness to know and accept your flaws; in fact, you have more to work with that way, since you're not deny half of who you are.
Uhm, but we seem to be so overly aware of our flaws in this thread. I did use the word Unending. I think we are overcompensating try to avoid missing our flaws but posting this deluge.
I'd make a post positives thread but we're not the type to boast openly.

I'd make a post positives thread but we're not the type to boast openly.

I say make it. We need a lil bit of appreciation. =)

Reactions: Feelings
Inability to think logically in conflict or stress situations.

Many INFJs are much more selfish and not nearly as kind as they come across.

Some are just obviously complete dickheads, and are present even on these forums. I pretend they don't exist though, and hardly ever read any of the steaming piles of fecal matter that they write. I quietly just hope that they will do everyone a favor and go walk off a cliff. Oh I'm not joking.

Inability to take criticism.

Moody.

yeah id agree with this though for me its more about how the criticism is presented, as i will probably question the persons motives for telling me in the first place, if i think they're sincere id be more likely to listen.

im also pretty bad at neglecting personal health being a heavy smokerr

anyone mention paranoid yet? not as much anymore but that used to be a big one for me in my late teens early twenties

Sneaky form of Passive-Aggressive

When it goes bad it goes really really bad.