The list of Grievences

Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
Okay, So INFJs are a wonderful and awesome type, but we all types have their flaws right?

So Here I'm inviting everyone (especially non-infjs) to write up some greivences about the INFJ type to the INFJs here.

Two come to mind right away;

*Conflict avoidant

*Procrastinating

I find these to generally be true of almost all the INFJ's I talk with.

An unhealthy INFJ can be...

Manipulative

Cynical

Negative

Needy

A Doormat

Possess a Victim Mentality

Self-Defeatist

Depressive

Passive-Aggressive

Possess a Messiah Complex

Self-Abusive (Alcohol, Drugs, Bad Relationships, etc).

Escapist

Too Trusting or Too Suspicious

Self-Righteous

Too Timid/Too Passive

Lacking Initiative

A Hermit

Reactions: Bird

Manipulative

Cynical

Negative

Needy

A Doormat

Self-Defeatist

Depressive

Passive-Aggressive

Escapist

Self-Righteous

Too Timid/Too Passive

Lacking Initiative

A Hermit

Yep. I agree. I've been on that team before.

Oh, and I forgot to add...

Overly-Sensitive

Overly-Emotional (Especially When Angry or Depressed)

Pessimistic

Condescending

Argumentative

Persecuting

Crusading

Irritating

Hold grudges.

Over-identify with beliefs.

Avoid confrontation.

Manipulative

Cynical

Negative

Needy

A Doormat

Self-Defeatist

Depressive

Passive-Aggressive

Escapist

Self-Righteous

Too Timid/Too Passive

Lacking Initiative

A Hermit

Been there.

+ Conspiricay theorist
+ Infalliable beleifs despite any evidence
+ No care for personal higyne/health
+ Thinking illogic is logic
+ Thinking logic is illogic
+ Vengeful
+ Instant gratification seeking
+ Inverting sadness to anger
+ Beleif that they are always right 100% of the time

Reactions: Questingpoet
IndigoSensor;313212[B said:
]+ Conspiricay theorist[/B]

Thats a good one there Indy. Our Ni lets us see all the possibilites. Sometimes we believe those possibilities when we shouldn't. No one else sees it like we do (it seems to say)!

PERFECTIONIST!

Thats a good one there Indy. Our Ni lets us see all the possibilites. Sometimes we believe those possibilities when we shouldn't. No one else sees it like we do (it seems to say)!

As much as I love my mom, she definitely is one with some things. It's really frusterating and annoying at times.

Personally I believe that they can be condescending, over sensitive and may intentionally read insults or negativity in others post in order to pick that individual apart. Others seem to be too 'soft' in that they will be overly nice or not give their real view and instead tell a person what they want to hear or excuse that other persons behaviour. In such a scenario where someone else does come alone and say what they honestly think, some may jump on them for being too brash about it.

Reactions: muir
+ Beleif that they are always right 100% of the time

Belief.

But yes, I can see this. Not in Dove... [EDIT]but but it's not only only[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoSensor
Too reflective at times and hate what we see. Then when we try and make changes in ourselves we fear how others will take it. Also we would rather walk away than express ourselves honestly just so we can keep the peace causing many not to know how we truly feel, thus we are misunderstood. Then we complain about it... Yeeesh!

I knew one that would try and argue like a poorly developed INTP but came out like a whiney emo nerdrage boy. Every argument would boil down into some badly devised F rationale completely devoid of logic, or even when people were agreeing with him he'd cry and whine that we didn't "get it". He also use to say that everything bad that ever happened to him was the fault of the UK schooling system, but then say he knows everything because he got top grade in biology...

And btw, I seem to be the LEAST conflict avoidance type infj. In the past 2 years I've become more and more use to being in verbal fist fights and I am now perfectly comfortable standing my own ground to fight someone, or to just fight someone for the hell of it. UNLEASH THE BEAST!

Pushy

Impermanent loyalties

I knew one that would try and argue like a poorly developed INTP but came out like a whiney emo nerdrage boy. Every argument would boil down into some badly devised F rationale completely devoid of logic, or even when people were agreeing with him he'd cry and whine that we didn't "get it". He also use to say that everything bad that ever happened to him was the fault of the UK schooling system, but then say he knows everything because he got top grade in biology...

And btw, I seem to be the LEAST conflict avoidance type infj. In the past 2 years I've become more and more use to being in verbal fist fights and I am now perfectly comfortable standing my own ground to fight someone, or to just fight someone for the hell of it. UNLEASH THE BEAST!

LETHN!

My god he could talk some bullshit.

LETHN!

My god he could talk some bullshit.
And from someone's mockery of him we get two memes, one of which can work without being an inside joke:

"but but its not only only". I love that, its a good way to whine about being caught in having no reason for doing something.
For example, saying something is a good idea while someone proves that its an awful idea, then you realize you haven't got a leg to stand on so you just whimper and say "but but it's not only only".

When,

They think they know you better than you know yourself.
They think they know what's the best for you better than yourself.
They insist on helping you even though their help has been refused and then get super upset and rub their hurt into your face even though you've told them not try to help in the first place.
Develop resentments over rejection and respond with uncharacteristic passive aggression and general assholery.
Impose their negative emotions onto you as a means of manipulation.