The INFJ sex life | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ sex life

Lol, funnily enough my boyfriend who waited till I was 16 to take me to the Isle of White to loose my virginity, (U.K. age of consent) read up on the Karma Sutra...and was an expert at edging, ....it all went down hill after that.
I was like what? Sadly not all men are into that, Lol!

That is awesome! Did you ever teach yourself how to do it?

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
That is awesome! Did you ever teach yourself how to do it?
By osmosis, I mean in principle, but I have to say I took it for granted, we were together for a few years, and although he was only slightly older than me he made it into an Art. It's hard to explain why, how but I haven't really replicated the experience. I won't say too much more, because these topics embarrass ,me a bit. Lol.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
By osmosis, I mean in principle, but I have to say I took it for granted, we were together for a few years, and although he was only slightly older than me he made it into an Art. It's hard to explain why, how but I haven't really replicated the experience. I won't say too much more, because these topics embarrass ,me a bit. Lol.

It is definitely an art and well worth mastering. I am now at the point where I can hold onto that feeling (you know, that feeling of ecstasy right before it happens) for as long as I choose. It's all about knowing your body, knowing your partner's body, and CONTROL.

Learn it and you can make anyone your sex slave, lol. :)

Okay, no more talk about it. I don't want you blushing over there.

Start it back up. Like this....

Infjs can be amazing lovers. For me, a woman's body is an erogenous geyser. The whole being is in play. Body, mind, spirit.
A little selflessness, a little assertiveness, a lot of passion and a deep connection make the penetrating sessions explosive.
The geysers eruption is a thing of transcendent beauty. The only thing greater is God. lol.. See?
images (20).jpeg

giphy.gif
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:!!!