The INFJ sex life

Zen

Community Member
Oct 7, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The INFJ sex life. Are we and can we become a great passionate lover being an INFJ?

b316ab90fe5d6eba8e3464d7e83b6199.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say Ni, Fe and Se are a pretty smokin' combo in the bedroom department. Or should be anyway.

Personally, I enjoy sex and I throw my entire being into it. But it's gotta be with someone I love and trust and who gives as much as they take. Casual sex is never as satisfying to me as sex in a loving relationship.

I'd say Ni, Fe and Se are a pretty smokin' combo in the bedroom department. Or should be anyway.

Personally, I enjoy sex and I throw my entire being into it. But it's gotta be with someone I love and trust and who gives as much as they take. Casual sex is never as satisfying to me as sex in a loving relationship.

This. Sex is extremely important to me, but I cannot do casual sex. I'm just not wired for it.

This. Sex is extremely important to me, but I cannot do casual sex. I'm just not wired for it.
What qualifies as casual sex?

no emotional attachment or someone you don't know
Couldn't lust be considered an emotional attachment? How long does it take to know someone?

Sorry I'm being exacting. I'm trying to figure myself out and hijacking threads in the process. Blame it on the booze lol.

What makes a person a passionate lover?

Because passionate and competent don't necessarily go hand in hand

Agree. Passion and competence are not always in line. However, I think passion is what gives way to the kind of learning that builds competence. At least, the way I'm thinking. If you are passionate about the person you are with, I assume you care about what brings them pleasure and are thus more attentive and willing to do what it takes to make it a good experience for everyone involved.

Beyond knowing the basics and having the stamina and dexterity to perform some basic techniques properly, I dont think there is universal standard of what makes someone competent in the bedroom. What works for Susie might not work for Jessie. Susie and Jessie have different experiences, different expectations, different kinks, etc. and may not judge a performance the same way. Getting in tune with your partner is important and I think passion facilitates that.

Couldn't lust be considered an emotional attachment? How long does it take to know someone?

Sorry I'm being exacting. I'm trying to figure myself out and hijacking threads in the process. Blame it on the booze lol.

Casual sex is generally just lust, which can definitely be hot in itself, but sex with someone you love and trust is all that + lust wrapped up in one. Its not about how long you know someone. It's really just describing a type of connection.

Um, I'm not sure. I've never actually had sex. I've done other things. But, um. *whistles* Waiting for the "right" guy.

The guys that I've been in relationships with SEEMED pretty darn satisfied with the things that we did. But when I'm turned on I kinda go limp. Huehue. So yeah. XD

Lol I'm drinking too ;)

what @atree said - I agree it's not really how long but what kind of attachment or connection you have. The kind you'd have with someone you barely know, or someone you know but don't have an emotional connection. Along those lines, kinda. Which is blurry for me so I don't go down those roads.

Lust alone doesn't really get me going. I've always been kinda weird about those situations, almost a deer in headlights. I'm FUCT though, @Jet

Lol I'm drinking too ;)

what @atree said - I agree it's not really how long but what kind of attachment or connection you have. The kind you'd have with someone you barely know, or someone you know but don't have an emotional connection. Along those lines, kinda. Which is blurry for me so I don't go down those roads.

Lust alone doesn't really get me going. I've always been kinda weird about those situations, almost a deer in headlights. I'm FUCT though, @Jet
I've only ever had one relationship and it was not a good one so I don't know what I like or want and I'm too old and momafied for trial and error like most have in HS or their early 20s...

I've only ever had one relationship and it was not a good one so I don't know what I like or want and I'm too old and momafied for trial and error like most have in HS or their early 20s...

No way - you are the age I was when I saw fireworks. I was married my entire 20s so I didn't get to try either. You are not too old - you are just now reaching your prime! The fun is just beginning! ;)

It's AMAZING. @Jet I hallucinated once the sex was so good! We loved each other so much and I trusted him and he was sexy as fuk. OMG. It was so amazing. God. FML. ISFPs are the best lovers.

Go try one. ;)
Lol! How do you know what MBTI someone is?

I have non existent luck or skills when it comes to romanticalness.

Reactions: Gaze and Sandie33