The INFJ sex life | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ sex life

Who you telling?

I had to look over my shoulder at least twice.

Lol wha? :m075:

Uh the same reason you posted your previous comment on this thread? Everybody I think? Haha. Pretty sure if it was going to be towards you, I would have tagged you lol. :smile:

Last edited:
Lol wha? :m075:

Uh the same reason you posted your previous comment on this thread? Everybody I think? Haha. Pretty sure if it was going to be towards you, I would have tagged you lol. :smile:
Sorry.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The INFJ sex life. Are we and can we become a great passionate lover being an INFJ?

b316ab90fe5d6eba8e3464d7e83b6199.jpg

Abso-fucking-lutely, you just need to tap into your sexual energy and get creative.
Sex is not just something that feels good it's fun! And can be used for entertainment. That sounds bad but I mean it in a good two consenting adults kinda way.
Try this the next time your out to dinner with your significant other. Send them a naughty picture and watch them react. I do this all the time with my ENTP. I do it when he's at work or when we are at dinner or in public. It's fun.

Reactions: Will
For me, when I'm in love with someone, pleasuring them is what gives me most pleasure. With a woman I'll always make sure she's had an orgasm before I do. With men, I like them to please me more.

The guilt-laden issue I have always had (being bisexual and all) is that being in a relationship with a woman (although I love her) does not satisfy my sexual needs like it does being with a man. I guess there is no workaround for that one eh?

For me, a good sex is a passionate sex. When you feel that the more you give, the closer you are to another person, and that person wants to give more to you too. It's sometimes hard to be close with someone emotionally (INFJ thing I guess), but when you're intimate with someone, and they feel the same for you as you do for them, you can get super close - both physically and intimately. It's like when you build a relationship, you're building a bridge. When you have great sex together, it's like dancing on that bridge.

What I also found out about myself and that kind of relates to it too, is that if I start dating someone and we have sex soon into the relationship, I immediately withdraw afterwards, even if the sex was good. It's like a defence mechanism - I let you in too far, too son; because if you slept with me, you know how passionate and intimate I really can be - and it's to early for you to know that.