The INFJ sex life | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ sex life

Milky's here ... and he brought that sea cuke with him!!! ;)

I'll have to find it so you can see, Santa is one of my fetishes. I really would like to lay around and run my toes through his big fluffy white beard....oh my
LOL!!! I have some fetishes some ppl might find odd.. but are sweet and or normal to me..

Seeing my guy pray... .. uhff..

Hoodies.. facial hair.. the ability to write / sing / or play guitar to me, and knowing how to do man things.. power tools.. grr

Change the title to "The infj love life". I think infj see it better that way, imho. As do most types, despite the denials.
@James , you make a valid point. The two go together ... don't they? I mean unless the INFJ is in a rut, or being selfish it can't have sex without feeling lovey toward the prey, I mean the partner, right?

Psst, @Milktoast Bandit , @MistyWrites ...@james came over to play too. He can't stay away from good conversation for long :p

@James , you make a valid point. The two go together ... don't they? I mean unless the INFJ is in a rut, or being selfish it can't have sex without feeling lovey toward the prey, I mean the partner, right?

Psst, @Milktoast Bandit , @MistyWrites ...@james came over to play too. He can't stay away from good conversation for long :p
Lol prey! I like you.. :)

Agreed.. Sex and love are one in my head. The more I love, the more I.. ;)

Ha ha I didn't mean that to sound puritanical, I think it's really the truth. People may temporarily want sex, but in essence they want companionship, love and affection. But asking for that? Is maybe even scarier than asking for sex.

Sex can be over in 15mins. The rest takes a lot more effort. Sheesh. Life huh. ;)

Ha ha I didn't mean that to sound puritanical, I think it's really the truth. People may temporarily want sex, but in essence they want companionship, love and affection. But asking for that? Is maybe even scarier than asking for sex.

Sex can be over in 15mins. The rest takes a lot more effort. Sheesh. Life huh. ;)
Or if you wind up with someone really selfish it can be over in 3:tearsofjoy:

I was teasing @James ;)

I would agree, especially in today's current culture around my town. It seems that having independence and a 'buddy' go hand-in-hand any more. I just don't understand it. Sticking in a partnership for the long haul is unfashionable...and, that is a tragedy.

I was teasing @James ;)

I would agree, especially in today's current culture around my town. It seems that having independence and a 'buddy' go hand-in-hand any more. I just don't understand it. Sticking in a partnership for the long haul is unfashionable...and, that is a tragedy.

I know what you mean @Sandie33 and I agree. Who knows what Christmas and the new year may bring us. I just got some decorations. All I need now is some scented candles, Barry White and a visit from ex...

Omg... Thats a nightmare!

@Sandie33
This is bc for us, if there's no love, then there is no real intimacy, and with no intimacy there is no depth of feels.. no mental / sexual connection.. This for us is the equivalent of eating an expensive steak dinner with a plugged nose.. o.o
We might be chewing the food, going through the physical motions, but we sure won't be enjoying it.

For me, anyway, not sure for all infj - but me personally, sex is psychological, which also cannot occur without love first..