The INFJ sex life | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ sex life

Lol that's most unfortunate. I've never been caught by law, but I've been watched by strangers...
Voyerism for some is a potent aphrodisiac....and, that isn't a good plea to law enforcers btw, they said it was still illegal.

Seems in NY if you get caught having sex(of any type) in a public place you can end up on the offenders registry!! Yikes! So no more Tarzan and Jane play dates at the local park for me, lol:D

I have clearly led a sheltered life.. I am ok with that, as there can be 'emtional consequences'.

A few minutes ago, I was happily watching The Big Lebowski, but now ? Now my ex has returned from lunch with her parents, and the gloom descends once more. She came in, saw I watching a movie, and is now 'loudly' hoovering the house (it's a Dyson and sounds like a small aeroplane taking off). This is revenge for me closing the door earlier and not offerring to go along with her.

Since my former 'sex life' lead to this debacle, I am going to more selective in future.

God_gives_men_a_brain_and_a_penis_and_not_enough_blood_Robin_Williams.png

I have clearly led a sheltered life.. I am ok with that, as there can be 'emtional consequences'.

A few minutes ago, I was happily watching The Big Lebowski, but now ? Now my ex has returned from lunch with her parents, and the gloom descends once more. She came in, saw I watching a movie, and is now 'loudly' hoovering the house (it's a Dyson and sounds like a small aeroplane taking off). This is revenge for me closing the door earlier and not offerring to go along with her.

Since my former 'sex life' lead to this debacle, I am going to more selective in future.

God_gives_men_a_brain_and_a_penis_and_not_enough_blood_Robin_Williams.png

A few minutes ago, I was happily watching The Big Lebowski, but now
You are a patient man dear James...I would have unplugged the vacuum it in case if a re-chargabke Dyson...I would have asked for the vacuum...and planted it next to me until the movie was over. :D

It's AMAZING. @Jet I hallucinated once the sex was so good! We loved each other so much and I trusted him and he was sexy as fuk. OMG. It was so amazing. God. FML. ISFPs are the best lovers.

Go try one. ;)

hahahahahahahahaha....... Helllllooooo CindyLou!
It's great to see you took my advice from years ago. The reward seems to have been fantastic for you! ;)

FWIW.... It is said the act of orgasm can be viewed as a cosmic experience in that you transcend this space-time continuum and are catapulted into expansion of consciousness.
Does that sound about right? LOL

lol...yes, on all...and the local law enforcers say it's a no-no in Price Chopper 's grocery store parking :(

You run out to pick up bread and milk and instead end up with a salami. I feel you.

I would say that yes INFJ's can be great lovers but for me it definitely depends on the level of intimacy and trust, even lust can only take you so far in the end...there is more to go and that can only, I think be got to through love...well for me anyway. But I think the sensitivity and Fe are good qualities to have as lovers.
Ever had some one confused by your crying while making love, or comment 'my god you feel everything'... ? Kind of weird, lol.

hahahahahahahahaha....... Helllllooooo CindyLou!
It's great to see you took my advice from years ago. The reward seems to have been fantastic for you! ;)

FWIW.... It is said the act of orgasm can be viewed as a cosmic experience in that you transcend this space-time continuum and are catapulted into expansion of consciousness.
Does that sound about right? LOL

Indeed I did, and it has! :)

It was an amazing experience, yes! I could feel his energy (I guess that is what it was?) and mine pass between us and at one point it felt like we were one person. This energy I could feel and it also had a color; or colors rather, I could see it and feel them and they were blending together. I also saw colors all around us that weren't part of that. Fantastic reward! ;)

Yes, that sounds about right! I felt like I was somewhere I was supposed to be from the beginning.

I would say that yes INFJ's can be great lovers but for me it definitely depends on the level of intimacy and trust, even lust can only take you so far in the end...there is more to go and that can only, I think be got to through love...well for me anyway. But I think the sensitivity and Fe are good qualities to have as lovers.
Ever had some one confused by your crying while making love, or comment 'my god you feel everything'... ? Kind of weird, lol.

Completely agree. I mean what do you do with the other 23hrs 59 mins and 38 seconds of the day ? What ?

Don't look at me like that. That's not why my wife left me, they were 22 great seconds... Lol.

Oh dear. lol

Ok (puts on grown up voice). I think seriously @*Melissa is exactly right. I never have had a "sex life" it was a love life. And sex was just part of that experience. I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but for me ? It was always about a sense of connection.

Otherwise you might as well just be .... And you could do that on your own. I think any relationship has to be built on more than just sex, or to me ? It's not a relationship.

During the time my ex was away ? I was pretty low. Despite my self deprecating posts I'm not overly shy, and I know enough about people and psychology, that with the house to myself ? I could have done something about it.

But I'd never do something like that, it's just not for me, and I'd never trade short term "fun" for longer term self esteem. I had plenty of chances in my early twenties and didn't then either. Not in any religious or prudish way, it's just not how I see things, and I would never want to use or hurt anyone else just for physical gratification.

In the end I think people want to be loved, cared for, and understood. If you have those things ? Then the sex part will assuredly be great. Otherwise? I think it's likely to be disappointing, even if it is longer than 22 seconds..

Ok (puts on grown up voice). I think seriously @*Melissa is exactly right. I never have had a "sex life" it was a love life. And sex was just part of that experience. I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but for me ? It was always about a sense of connection.

Otherwise you might as well just be .... And you could do that on your own. I think any relationship has to be built on more than just sex, or to me ? It's not a relationship.

During the time my ex was away ? I was pretty low. Despite my self deprecating posts I'm not overly shy, and I know enough about people and psychology, that with the house to myself ? I could have done something about it.

But I'd never do something like that, it's just not for me, and I'd never trade short term "fun" for longer term self esteem. I had plenty of chances in my early twenties and didn't then either. Not in any religious or prudish way, it's just not how I see things, and I would never want to use or hurt anyone else just for physical gratification.

In the end I think people want to be loved, cared for, and understood. If you have those things ? Then the sex part will assuredly be great. Otherwise? I think it's likely to be disappointing, even if it is longer than 22 seconds..

agree completely.

I can't do casual sex, feelings get involved for me and it can only end poorly on my end.

In truth I have very particular things I like which I don't really share unless I feel like I can wholly trust the other person.
One of my main preferences is that the other person leads and has their way with me.
When it comes to this stuff I want it to feel like more than the sum of its parts, I want the other person to completely possess (dominate?) me and feel like I'm indispensable.

My heart falls in a funny way with this stuff and it's really difficult to put into words the specifics.

great thread. I cannot do casual sex either. Faithful husband and lover for 35 years.

On another note, it's interesting that most people think that they are good, if not great lovers, and yet think some of their lovers, current or former were not. How does that work? How does that add up?

Indeed I did, and it has! :)

It was an amazing experience, yes! I could feel his energy (I guess that is what it was?) and mine pass between us and at one point it felt like we were one person. This energy I could feel and it also had a color; or colors rather, I could see it and feel them and they were blending together. I also saw colors all around us that weren't part of that. Fantastic reward! ;)

Yes, that sounds about right! I felt like I was somewhere I was supposed to be from the beginning.

Wow. Extremely cool 4th dimensional experience...might even be 5th. Yes! I've had visions of the area where the coupling occurs of intense white light. When your sphere overlaps his sphere the area is called the Vesica Piscis.... which is Seat of Creation in Sacred Geometry. It's where co-creation takes place between Beings and was why you could share his experience simultaneously with yours. I've never heard a more fantastic account of the synergy between a couple. :D :D