The INFJ sex life | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ sex life

I dimly remember on a thread about casual sex and INFJs in the past, an INFJ said she loved it and it definitely worked for her. She felt a genuine connection with a variety of people and it was a meaningful shared experience of communication or mutual discovery for her
I have known someone similar. I think it comes down to our own personal moral compass and as long as she wasn't deviating from that, I'm sure she did connect in gratifying and rewarding ways with her partners. In all honesty I went through a period like that myself in my own sexual discovery when I was younger. I think my views changed when I finally figured out who I was and what I ultimately wanted out of life.

Start it back up. Like this....

Infjs can be amazing lovers. For me, a woman's body is an erogenous geyser. The whole being is in play. Body, mind, spirit.
A little selflessness, a little assertiveness, a lot of passion and a deep connection make the penetrating sessions explosive.
The geysers eruption is a thing of transcendent beauty. The only thing greater is God. lol.. See?
Geez. This made me blush. It's beautiful, though...

This is going to sound weird and unbelievable, but, what hasn't already been shared. I have no shame anymore anyway.

My experience was dating not very often because I could rarely see something working long term. Picky. I honestly didn't want to lead anyone on that 'wouldn't work'. I was looking for the one and not for a good time.

Well, when I finally met the one I knew I'd marry, I justified sex knowing we'd end up married so it was ok in that scenario. I was a virgin at the time.

We did marry a few years later. I've never had another. I'm very happy for that with no regrets despite how ridiculously strange that is in this day and age. *shrugs* It's all I know.

If you've read my posts you know that things are rocky right now. Yet, it will be ok. We will endure and she will be changed as will I.

I've never been normal, but I'm still going to regret this post tomorrow.
Sounds very INFJ, how that all came about.

Infjs can be amazing lovers. For me, a woman's body is an erogenous geyser. The whole being is in play. Body, mind, spirit.
A little selflessness, a little assertiveness, a lot of passion and a deep connection make the penetrating sessions explosive.
The geysers eruption is a thing of transcendent beauty. The only thing greater is God. lol.. See?

Um...

Preeeetty sure @ruji would say he's talking about squirting.