[ENTJ] - The First 2020 Presidential Debate (Biden vs Trump) | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The First 2020 Presidential Debate (Biden vs Trump)

Who won the debate?

• Biden.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trump.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I think about the amount of division in America nowadays, it turns my stomach over. I think that when the election finally does happen regardless of the winner I'm going to have to take a break from the forum. Otherwise it's just going to frustrate me to the point that I break down and start being insulting with people, which is obviously unproductive.

I hope he dies. He's a failure representation of what that US is taking a role on. An absolute loser.

While given his lack of empathy he probably would probably not bat an eye if the antagonists of his life were dead, I honestly would feel very bad if he were to die... Especially as all evidence points to him having a mental disorder such as NPD, probably influenced by an affirmation-based sort of upbringing.

Some doctors are saying that Trump has a severe case of COVID based on the treatment administered:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-case-of-covid-19-likely-severe-idUSKBN26P111

At his age, that would not surprise me.

That presser with his doctor was weird. It looked like Tim Burton staged it.

I mean, as much as I detest how Trump is the President and all the damage he’s managed to do to this country, I wouldn’t wish him dead and would wish for his eventual recovery.

Strategically speaking, I *wouldn’t mind* (dear god) if Mitch caught it, or Mike Pence, or if a larger number of Republican Senators came down with it. Though if they did, they’d probably try to hide it, so that’s probably going on.

You Democrat voters don't really want any more reasons for Trump to blame his defeat on unfair circumstances tbh.

"It is unfair that due to dying I was unable to win reelection. Had I remained alive, I most certainly would have won."
RIP Donald J Trump
1946-2020

"It is unfair that due to dying I was unable to win reelection. Had I remained alive, I most certainly would have won."
RIP Donald J Trump
1946-2020
SAD!