[ENTJ] - The First 2020 Presidential Debate (Biden vs Trump) | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The First 2020 Presidential Debate (Biden vs Trump)

Who won the debate?

• Biden.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trump.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're sending him "home." I'm disappointed. Of course they need 500 doctors to have a press conference about it.
The white house has it's own fully equipped medical unit and will be offering 24-hour care to Trump. He had to have been going south for them to have moved him off to the full blown hospital.

I hope he goes away forever. Preferably by losing in November. But you know, when your country is flirting with autocracy it's kind of difficult to wish the Putin wannabe well.
I hope he recovers only long enough to see himself lose the presidency and then he can go die in Russia or whatever it is he's going to do. As long as he's out of office that's the most important thing.

I hope he recovers only long enough to see himself lose the presidency and then he can go die in Russia or whatever it is he's going to do. As long as he's out of office that's the most important thing.
He'll have to either win or leave because if he stays, he's headed for jail where that soft white ass of his will get lots of lovin.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

For the sake of justice, he doesn't need to die, he needs to lose.

He needs to be rejected completely and wholly by the American people.

His legacy needs to be smashed. Every one of his works obliterated from existence.

His name needs to be driven into the ground, his ideals thrown on the garbage heap of history.

No excuses, no doubt.

The man needs to be totally and utterly annihilated to restore the Republic, and the Republican Party.

For the sake of justice, he doesn't need to die, he needs to lose.

He needs to be rejected completely and wholly by the American people.

His legacy needs to be smashed. Every one of his works obliterated from existence.

His name needs to be driven into the ground, his ideals thrown on the garbage heap of history.

No excuses, no doubt.

The man needs to be totally and utterly annihilated to restore the Republic, and the Republican Party.
I would be satisfied with this.

As far as I'm concerned, the Republicans don't have a candidate. They have a self-serving parasite who's turned everything they believe in into a sick parody in his cult of personality.

They need a stronger immune response. They need to eject him from the host. Excise him. Exorcise themselves.