Superbowl LI - 2017 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Superbowl LI - 2017

And holy crow this game is gonna be close

Reactions: Sandie33 and James
Da Bears

Reactions: acd and James
Not to detract from anyone else who likes football but I find it boring. I liked playing as a kid but watching is fairly uneventful.

Reactions: Sandie33 and James
What a comeback! Damn!

Also congrats to the Patriots!

Reactions: Wyote and James
Well that was a pointless distraction from the horrors of the world

I know everyone will shout at me but why, why why didn't Atlanta kick for a field goal ? Just running the clock more ? One field goal.

I've seen that replay 50 times. His knee was down. It was. Outrage. Lol. :(

Reactions: Sandie33
Atlanta won the first half: the other guys, the second half. Overtime took the game. Never would have believed it. Wasn't the same teams in the last quarter. Who were those guys??

Reactions: James
Not to detract from anyone else who likes football but I find it boring. I liked playing as a kid but watching is fairly uneventful.
I tried to get into it, while in your country, but I couldn't get used to how stop-start the play is. It's almost as though an entire game can be edited down to less than 10min of actual play footage.

I think this is true for anyone for any event that they aren't invested in nor familiar with how it works
Elaborate. Are you suggesting I "don't know" how football works?

Are you so offended of this possibility that you want to argue about it?
Why not answer the question?
I'm certainly not going to argue about anything. I've lived in America since I was born. The idea I don't know how football works is pretty strange. So elaborate. Or were you just posting without thinking again?

Why not answer the question?
I'm certainly not going to argue about anything. I've lived in America since I was born. The idea I don't know how football works is pretty strange. So elaborate. Or were you just posting without thinking again?
So you do know how football works. I thought you were never going to tell me...