Do you believe in an afterlife and God?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't know what you mean by your reply.

Having suffered from mental health issues throughout my life (although Thank God not to this degree), I sympathise with those that I think are also suffering. My grandfather suffered from Schizophrenia and although he passed away when I was very young, stories I've heard about his character when he was well compared to when he was not contrasts significantly; we can't take the OP's words at face-value. Thoughts are derived from the brain (obviously) and his brain is not well.

If you'd like to understand more about mental health I'd honestly be more than happy chatting to you about it; just fire a message to me.
You didn't read my other responses in the thread clearly.

You didn't read my other responses in the thread clearly.

Ah, I guess you must have realised your wrong already. Well that was a waste of my time then haha.

You could have said that in the first instance @SpecialEdition; not sure why it seems like you're being so stroppy but I was genuinely trying to tell you something that it seemed like you had completely missed or didn't understand.

We all make mistakes, nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Ah, I guess you must have realised your wrong already. Well that was a waste of my time then haha.

You could have said that in the first instance @SpecialEdition; not sure why it seems like you're being so stroppy but I was genuinely trying to tell you something that it seemed like you had completely missed or didn't understand.

We all make mistakes, nothing to worry about.
Just trying to give you an opportunity to be condescending.

Just trying to give you an opportunity to be condescending.
Some of you are implanted spy's trying to confuse people.

A person here just needs to post a video about how delusional people say/claim to prove it diss prove anyone....Why? because if you are delusional you don't have mass coincidences that are like Domino's falling down and each one make sense one after another.... Impossible.

If one person just puts a video on this page of a delusional person, people won't be able to reply logic or make any sense when I reply like i have replied to everyone.

I'll have a look for videos because it's a joke...... Worst case I'd be a attention seeker "but" we don't bribe psychitist for them....Do we?

There is a reason why the dictionary has "bribe" in it for, because bribing does take place so stop acting delusional by saying or suggesting a psychiatrist couldn't be bribed....By all means give me a psychologist and a psychiatrist to come on TV live and I would instantly beat them in the talk.

None of use can reply to me in a bebate and correct me or prove me wrong?

After our private conversation the other day, I actually thought I misjudged you initially; I need to start trusting my intuition more.

I'm going through a lot of emotional pain in real-life right now, I don't need or care for this.
The ignore button might help you.

Bebate away
Debate away? I have and am the only one replying logic smart talk.

How am I delusional if I'm willing to get hipnotised and links already prove it's true....An simple check net/phone calls and read up "confirms" everything.

Unless you can prove other people have had these things happen to them it's a one off event that needs huge media attention because if the scale of what's happening here and in the afterlife.

Here we have the Jewish commiting war crimes on themselves 100%, and can even see the Jewish are in charge of America with CIA workers known to be Jewish and congressman also winning with less then 0.5% of American population being Jewish....They are rigging votes to keep these people in power......The CIA are rigging it like G Bush had votes counted that went missing and got found in a school shed.....still counted them wtf

People here need to contact freinds and media to run the story.
There is mass proof of evidence that I even did the Iraq war strategies "funny" how it was a complete disaster then someone turned it around in months with 30 - 90 strategy. U mean the generals did nothing for 3.5 years of a disaster but then turn into strategist overnight pulling mass strategies out there asse......very clear someone new come along.

Best you can do is re right it go add onto from my comments correcting and answering people's questions in a Debate "that they couldn't reply" but clam mentally ill when there is proof of event's happening one after another related to what I clam ECT trying to wipe me out I left a message saying I'm still God and there's nothing you can do about it because we are consciousness and spiritual...... Energy never dies it's eternal.

I'll now go find a video of a delusional person then can't wait for you people to reply way to many coincidences that = solid proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.