• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is why I'm an atheist.

We'll you have all the proof so it's up to you what you believe in or don't.

Don't you love how I let them know I'm still a God in so many ways?

I'm born and live in the city of churches Adelaide and can do premonitions?

Incase you didn't get that Jesus Christ was said to be able to do premonitions.

Look more proof that I'm a God.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Just approach me in the afterlife and tell me that I told you I would take care of you financially. Seriously too.
This is the worst religious deal in history. Period.

giphy.gif

We'll you have all the proof so it's up to you what you believe in or don't.

Don't you love how I let them know I'm still a God in so many ways?

I'm born and live in the city of churches Adelaide and can do premonitions?

Incase you didn't get that Jesus Christ was said to be able to do premonitions.

Look more proof.
Uh huh

You're a disappointing God, @Soul creator

I'm surprised that you're spending any time at all trying to convince your creations that you're God, rather than doing the good work, or whatever it is.

You're a disappointing God, @Soul creator

I'm surprised that you're spending any time at all trying to convince your creations that you're God, rather than doing the good work, or whatever it is.

I have done good work. Incase you didn't know I won the battle of Iraq war in 2007 and stopped 4,000++ people dying everyday from 1 strategy? Roadblocks around the market with some entry and exit checkpoints stopped that many people from dying a day....After 4 years of that war the death toll was at 250,000 civilian deaths.....What do you call that?

I'm God and can even save the public $15,000 dollars every 2 years like below proves.....Every country can do this.

Self funding.

Australia debt is $852 billion dollars in debt. We could have self funded every state gov department, hospitals, free power bills, free gas bills, free water bills by now or with that debt money.

Countries can go into debt for 2 years then pay it back within 4 years then make $3 trillion dollars extra every 4 years...How? Self funding like below. If countries are not in debt then they become beyond rich.

Let's just go into debt and self fund these things to hand the public on average $15k back into Australian's wallets booming the economy & payback the $2.6 Trillion dollars debt within 4 years.... like below.

First we tax 4 years of what the public save in over 4 years = $60,000 * 27 million pa = $3 trillion dollars.

Ok self fund Adelaide water department for life will cost $11.5 billion dollars.
Adelaide has the most expensive water bills in the country "3* more then other states" so we hand it $11.5 billion dollars in a 100% safe 5%pa making interest find, making $575 million every year.
Adelaide water company makes $320 million dollars profit pa, so we hand it $320 million dollars from $575 million dollars, and leave "every year" the extra/leftover $255 million in the interest fund making interest interest.
So now the water department can have a rise of 5% of $130 million dollars pa forever.....It's like $12 million dollar rise in profit and cost every year forever.....10 years time it can have an $130 million dollar increase.
5 states = $60 billion dollars, saving the public $1,000 - $3,500 pa in water savings.

Now we spend $20 billion dollars on 5 massive $4 billion dollars each coal power plants or 5 nuclear power plants. Now add cost of wages and coal pa to power it?
Nuclear power plants cost $30 million pa to replace rods and crap.
We are talking about $100 billion dollars max to self fund free power to the public for life in an interest fund. PS power companies combined make $40 billion pa....that means in 3 years time it pays for it's self.
We will compisate each power company $1 billion dollars so $20 billion added.
The public now saves $2,000 - $10,000 pa from power bills.

For $160 billion dollars we have saved the poor public $3,000 pa. Wealthy $6,500 pa. Rich $15,000 pa.

Now Australia hospitals would be 5* each state at $12 billion each = $300 billion dollars to cut taxes by $4k pa each person.

We are up 2 $460 billion dollars and have self funded for life water bills, power bills, hospitals saving the poor public $7,000 pa wealthy $10,500 pa and rich $19,000 dollars pa.

Is the governments around the world on drugs or what? $850 billion and just about every department and public cost would be self funded for life .

We need to go into debt by $460 more billion dollars and watch the public spend $200 billion pa in the economy booming jobs and growth and 40% taxes that will payback all debt within 2 years time "making Australia self funded for life and debt free" not bad hey people's.

Crunch the numbers guy's & girl's 100% is not delusional but the biggest idea in econemy and tax debt reform in history...go ahead.

I'm only basing this on 5% interest pa and you can safely make much more then that.

You first look at public cost to pick what to self fund first.

So numb nuts what you got to say about that?

So I'm God or better known as Sole Creator
Are you also a cobbler? Or do you just create the soles and someone else cobbles the shoe? Have you ever made shoes from scratch? I'm working on a super cool shoe design and I need someone to make them for me. Please help me manifest my shoes, Sole Creator!

Are you also a cobbler? Or do you just create the soles and someone else cobbles the shoe? Have you ever made shoes from scratch? I'm working on a super cool shoe design and I need someone to make them for me. Please help me manifest my shoes, Sole Creator!
Be careful what you wish for, or you could end up with hobbit feet rather than a pair of expensive high heels

It doesn't help this poster to entertain his delusions. It would be best for him if this was put to rest
We don't have the right to decide what's best for an adult with free will, 'delusional' or not.

I'm too tired to elaborate, but there's an ethical question here centred on this man's choice, freedom and expression, which is put at risk by people appointing themselves to positions of inappropriate paternalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.