Do you believe in an afterlife and God?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving it. Use are saying there is no proof but yet there is proof.

I suggest you go up 8 post and answer the proof questions? Something you can't.

I'd say I posted it in right area but moderator is in full reality of the truth and proof..... harmless.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Seems to me that you just can't handle the truth.

Answer one. I'm Psychic like police departments and intelligent use psychics proven.

Answer 2 the petrol station blow up 17 years ago how do we have proof? I'd that a joke? Houses across the main road had melted paint dripping down houses but people meters away from fireball didn't die let alone get burnt? Miricle? I don't think so.... Google it Brighton Ampol petrol station fire 1993.

Never said memory is stored in a close? Eye are you on about? Please don't tell me the CIA are posting as me or editing my post like they did on FB.

Now awnser my questions 10 comments up?

@SpecialEdition Did you even read the report? There was no significant injuries. People from meters away should have been dead even 20 meters away.

The above is a so called Miricle and another one is the underground tanks not blowing up but burning.

Gooot it? Are you on drug or just playing CIA cover up playing dumb.... answer my questions 10 comments up????

Korg you can't even reply? I already said people will insult from first reply saying reply to this? This? This? This? This? This? But you can't? What does that tell you. It makes sense.

Do you not see how this sounds?

Who is "they," the same voice or whatever that told you that you are God and Soul Creator?

Is this information that you intuited, or have you studied biology and chemistry and this is information you have learned through your studies? Where are you sourcing this information from, or are we supposed to trust in your psychic abilities you think you have?

What? What does this have to do with Jewish people?

You personally won America the war? It's still happening. No one has won. Iraq is a mess. Is that winning for you? Why would the CIA give you credit cards? Is it possible you just have a spending problem and you got those yourself?

Yes the last strategies for Iraq to stop inside fighting never got done.

Inside fighting was car bomb attacks getting past checkpoints. To counter that all they had to do was build pop up Pole checkpoints, that sees an trained sniff dog run around the cars.
The checkpoints have no.b blast cement walls side by side and have poles that go up and down....front Poles are up cars pull in, once checked for huge explosives by dog running around car, the front Poles go down and they drive 30+ meters upto the troops at the checkpoint.
No more putting checkpoint cops on the spot and no more car bomb attacks.
I have photo of these checkpoints on my fb page called oblique weapons.

As for vest heat cameras would see past clothes and see a cool patch at there chest.

Yes CIA didn't want to win that war. They the people in the afterlife used mind control on the Iraqis when 5,000 ISIS men invaded Iraq seeing 50,000+ Iraqis in bomb proof cars confused and fled every area nearby and by again....The IS has none Bullet proof Toyota's cars that would of been crushed. That's because the CIA didn't want me to fix this world and wanted the terrorist to say Iraq war was disaster.
The CIA new they fled Iraq for years and let them build up in Syria.
The CIA run the IS how do you think they got there hands on 1,000 new Toyota cars?

So they wanted to leave Iraq unstable so troops could stay in Iraq? Nah never wanted me Soul Creator to win the war.

I can do econemy also and save the public $15,000 pa why paying back debt money to save the public that much money within 2 years time.

Agnostic here.

I have not read your entire deluge of proof/stories, and I will, but I needed to state my opinion here before I go past 500 words.

1) Yes, we are more than just a collection of cells, of this I have no doubt.

2) There is communication between us and something else. Call it God if you will, I think of it more as a web of energy to which we are all connected. (No Luke, not the Force, you goof.)

3) My personal belief at the moment is that God is not any person or entity. God is all of us, all of creation, all of the universe. It's a network of memories, events, energy in which time may have no meaning. It's more of a physics thing than faith.

4) The Jewish folk are just as connected as any of the rest of us and are amazing people. If you hate them for their faith you're simply antisemitic, id est, you're being an ass.

I conclude, just from the bit I've read you've experienced some of the above and have interpreted in a very egocentric manner. You're going to need some help to get over yourself and realize while just as valuable as any other member of society, you're not the one in control.

And if I'm wrong... put me in for a request to win $10 million us in the lottery this weekend please.
(Now to continue reading.... please cut the posts a bit shorter, this isn't an essay contest and it really helps to keep the rambling and insanity down when trying to work through a god complex.)

Last edited:
Do you not see how this sounds?

Who is "they," the same voice or whatever that told you that you are God and Soul Creator?

Is this information that you intuited, or have you studied biology and chemistry and this is information you have learned through your studies? Where are you sourcing this information from, or are we supposed to trust in your psychic abilities you think you have?

What? What does this have to do with Jewish people?

Ok. So you said that the petrol station blew up and then it did. This was 17 years ago. How do we know that this sequence of events actually happened in the way that you described? Are we supposed to take your word for it?

Ok.

You attached copies of the same photos. It's not a before and after. How are we supposed to verify this information? Earlier in your post you said it was 1 hour, now it's hours. Is it possible you're actually fuzzy on multiple details and it didn't happen in the way you describe?

Sounds like confirmation bias.

Can't verify as you posted duplicate photos.

Why does the CIA care about you enough to change the sign on a petrol station?

OK I am reading.

The Jewish are trying to wipe you out? Are you a Nazi? Is this part of a white supremacist plot and you're trying to convince people that Jews are evil? Are you racist?

Sounds like racism.

Got it, more racism against Jews.

Ok.

So your memory is stored in the cloud. Got it.

Already insulting us before we've got to the bottom of your post. I see.

Sounds like inflation.

You personally won America the war? It's still happening. No one has won. Iraq is a mess. Is that winning for you? Why would the CIA give you credit cards? Is it possible you just have a spending problem and you got those yourself?

I replied to most of this but this one..........is this information that you intuited, or have you studied biology and chemistry and this is information you have learned through your studies? Where are you sourcing this information from, or are we supposed to trust in your psychic abilities you think you have?

I proven a premonition of the ampol service station. Go to oblique weapons fb page and see my live premonition that stated an earthquake would happen America in this area and it happened the next day? Anymore questions?

You attached copies of the same photos. It's not a before and after. How are we supposed to verify this information? Earlier in your post you said it was 1 hour, now it's hours. Is it possible you're actually fuzzy on multiple details and it didn't happen in the way you describe?

Umm google and we can ask 10,000 customers when sign changed or workers and why an K&s fuel tanker is going to Caltex when it never did unto I moved in there?.....it's like an rival business supporting and giving goods to his rival business Enemy....how much proof you want girl?
PS I said hour or hours I was 14 years old 28+ years ago. All I know is it didn't blow up when we drove past it "no tanker there" so news didn't say time but had to of been within 5min to 4 hours max.... happy.

Why does the CIA care about you enough to change the sign on a petrol station?

They are terrified because it was a message from me to them. They think I can't take in reality but need to consciousness take it in.....chaging the sign may make me have belief that they out smarted me and belief is one thing I don't have....im nutruel. The
fuel tanker K&S went there because they're hoping the petrol station would blow up why I lived there and that the message wasn't for them to burn 4 an eternity but me by the devil....Apparently another like god above me with their delusions.

The Jewish are trying to wipe you out? Are you a Nazi? Is this part of a white supremacist plot and you're trying to convince people that Jews are evil? Are you racist?

Nope not an Nazi but Jewish caused WW2 to play the poor me card they got killed. They claim I made Hitler do it consciously because consciously they knew my last life that I had Consciousness.....did it to Jews because of me they tried to claim...BS.
Dead wrong trying to frame me for Afterlife support. Hitler only started shacking in last week's because he was under mind control like hypnotizing someone to follow orders. They new he was going to take cyanide and new under mind control it wouldn't work.....took him off hipnotised state/mind control in final weeks and Hitler got 9+ years of Parkinson disease symptoms in 2 weeks ish?

Anything else you want to clear up?

Last edited:
Agnostic here.

I have not read your entire deluge of proof/stories, and I will, but I needed to state my opinion here before I go past 500 words.

1) Yes, we are more than just a collection of cells, of this I have no doubt.

2) There is communication between us and something else. Call it God if you will, I think of it more as a web of energy to which we are all connected. (No Luke, not the Force, you goof.)

3) My personal belief at the moment is that God is not any person or entity. God is all of us, all of creation, all of the universe. It's a network of memories, events, energy in which time may have no meaning. It's more of a physics thing than faith.

4) The Jewish folk are just as connected as any of the rest of us and are amazing people. If you hate them for their faith you're simply antisemitic. IE, you're being an ass.

I conclude, just from the bit I've read you've experienced some of the above and have interpreted in a very egocentric manner. You're going to need some help to get over yourself and realize while just as valuable as any other member of society, you're not the one in control.

And if I'm wrong... put me in for a request to win $10 million us in the lottery this weekend please.

Yeah bro read it "omg God says bro" lol.

Don't hate the Jewish "unless there still trying to wipe me out"? Would you like them.

Read it all and I ran out of edit time so read First comment that continues on with what I say and claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.