Superbowl LI - 2017 | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Superbowl LI - 2017

Come on now, gotta earn your red wings!
You know when I typed that I was like "are you sure you want to do this? " And I was like "Oh come on, a little joke what's the worst that can happen?"
Blinders back on.

Reactions: James
You know when I typed that I was like "are you sure you want to do this? " And I was like "Oh come on, a little joke what's the worst that can happen?"
Blinders back on.

EF4cdxl.jpg

When I got up this morning I had no idea it could be that easy to end a discussion as instantly and effectively as that.
@hush. I'd like to say thank you for the new experience but I really just can't. I'll add it to the things that can't be unseen and hope there is a God later in my existence so that I can beg it to burn it from my mind.

When I got up this morning I had no idea it could be that easy to end a discussion as instantly and effectively as that.
@hush. I'd like to say thank you for the new experience but I really just can't. I'll add it to the things that can't be unseen and hope there is a God later in my existence so that I can beg it to burn it from my mind.

Awww come on now, it's just a little bit of blood... ;) I was quite gentle. I could've said things like "now I know what they were really referring to in the Bible when Moses 'parted the Red Sea'"...

Even though you can't say thank you, you're welcome anyway!!! :mthumb:

Good job hush. This makes me so proud. *wipes a tear*

I would like to add to this football conversation by stating that in my relationships, regular or red cunnilingus, by themselves is pretty vanilla and boring. That's why I call it Rugby. It's brutal. It's exciting. There will be blood no matter the time of the month...mmmm Rugby....

86a27c3432b278aa17d7ae78eb53733ac05182e0aab73e6cc7663c752d81c524_1.jpg

Good job hush. This makes me so proud. *wipes a tear*

I would like to add to this football conversation by stating that in my relationships, regular or red cunnilingus, by themselves is pretty vanilla and boring. That's why I call it Rugby. It's brutal. It's exciting. There will be blood no matter the time of the month...mmmm Rugby....

View attachment 33671

One of my fave pics for this topic and football conversation!!!! I'm glad that at least *someone* is sensible and has good taste.

*sniffles and wipes away her own tear*

d97e567b4f206ea256cb9492cca3df683ee5b91bbcce8f7f634ec430b1d363ba_1.gif

Dear Sir @James ...I would like to publicly appologize. I no way meant to be disrepectful to you or to the game of Rugby. I'm sure your countrymen are proud in the sport and it's players, as we here are of our NFL players. I was merely sharing some humor in the same way I refer to Golf as a "happy game of pasture pool". I'm sure a few Scotsman would find offense in that. Often my American hillbilly humor is taken out of context....it's collateral.

In regards to my posts I'll try harder to keep my audience in mind when tickling for a joke or two.

Wish you a beautiful day. Thank you in advance for your forgiveness and your understanding. You are a remarkable soul @James, the world at large is blessed to have you. <3

Dear Sir @James ...I would like to publicly appologize. I no way meant to be disrepectful to you or to the game of Rugby. I'm sure your countrymen are proud in the sport and it's players, as we here are of our NFL players. I was merely sharing some humor in the same way I refer to Golf as a "happy game of pasture pool". I'm sure a few Scotsman would find offense in that. Often my American hillbilly humor is taken out of context....it's collateral.

In regards to my posts I'll try harder to keep my audience in mind when tickling for a joke or two.

Wish you a beautiful day. Thank you in advance for your forgiveness and your understanding. You are a remarkable soul @James, the world at large is blessed to have you. <3

@Sandie33 you have nothing to apologise for !! Hugs.

Whereas @hush ??? Omg ???

What have you done to this thread? Lol lol. I know it's mainly the fault of @Milktoast Bandit . It's literally become a bloodbath and is now attracting Vampires and bears !

;)

@Sandie33 you have nothing to apologise for !! Hugs.

Whereas @hush ??? Omg ???

What have you done to this thread? Lol lol. I know it's mainly the fault of @Milktoast Bandit . It's literally become a bloodbath and is now attracting Vampires and bears !

;)

Well the Super Bowl LI's over, what else were we gonna do with the thread?? I'm just being practical. Plus Red Wings is the name of my favorite hockey team, so in a way we're still talking about sports.

8756297.jpg

@Wyote can confirm that. I'm totally innocent! :innocent:

anim_kissass.gif

Reply to see my assessment
giphy.gif

Oh Flavus you are such an example of "Shining Wit"

Your every post would me laugh aloud, if I hadn't blocked you, since I am unable to keep up with your level of exceptional intellecualism. I'm sure since you like to take an interest in how other members of the forum are doing, that you know @Sandie33 father recently had a stroke, and she is caring for him at home. I guess like all great comedians you know 'the timing' is everything. Well played old boy. Rugby players are all such gentlemen.

I wonder who will take care of you, if and when you're ill ? Take care and best wishes.. ;)

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
Oh Flavus you are such an example of "Shining Wit"

Your every post would me laugh aloud, if I hadn't blocked you, since I am unable to keep up with your level of exceptional intellecualism. I'm sure since you like to take an interest in how other members of the forum are doing, that you know @Sandie33 father recently had a stroke, and she is caring for him at home. I guess like all great comedians you know 'the timing' is everything. Well played old boy. Rugby players are all such gentlemen.

I wonder who will take care of you, if and when you're ill ? Take care and best wishes.. ;)
Huh?

I thought you blocked me after I reported you for leaving insulting messages on my pm, old chap.