Superbowl LI - 2017 | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Superbowl LI - 2017

So you do know how football works. I thought you were never going to tell me...
I asked you to elaborate on your post and what you meant because I did not understand and still do not.
I grow tired of whatever game you are playing.
In the future post what you like but consider not posting if you don't even know what you are trying to say. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: James
I asked you to elaborate on your post and what you meant because I did not understand and still do not.
I grow tired of whatever game you are playing.
In the future post what you like but consider not posting if you don't even know what you are trying to say. Just a suggestion.
Which team were you rooting for?

K
Which team were you rooting for?
Neither. I watched for lack of anything better to do.
Good morning ruji. Hope you have a great day.

So you do know how football works. I thought you were never going to tell me...

@Eventhorizon @ruji

That's the most disappointing outcome ever. Lol. Let me assure you I know nothing about NFL and I want to argue about it.

The knee WAS down. It was a bad call. Trump said the Patriots would win by 8pts. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I'm exhausted. Lol.

:m168::m168::m168::m168::m168:
I am now $325 wealthier than I was before the game....even snaged a $50 bonus because I called in 7....yay!!
Yes @James that was a bad call!! So was the missed headlock-forehead smash in the first quarter no one noticed.

:m168::m168::m168::m168::m168:
I am now $325 wealthier than I was before the game....even snaged a $50 bonus because I called in 7....yay!!
Yes @James that was a bad call!! So was the missed headlock-forehead smash in the first quarter no one noticed.

I know right? Seriously that miracle catch from Edelman, and The Falcons not kicking a field goal with three mins on the clock. I saw Elton John watching the game. I can't get Rocketman out of my head now.

I'm glad you won the money, and I hope your father is feeling better. :)

I know right? Seriously that miracle catch from Edelman, and The Falcons not kicking a field goal with three mins on the clock. I saw Elton John watching the game. I can't get Rocketman out of my head now.

I'm glad you won the money, and I hope your father is feeling better. :)
The field goal would have been a time stealer and only one point. Made more sense to rush the ball ;)

And thank you, I had to pay out in SB50 so I'm excited about the win!...:p Dad enjoyed the game until he dozed off. He's doing well considering. Since he could do this again we have been watching him quite closely and covertly as to not invade his space but be at the ready should there be another emergency ;) .

The field goal would have been a time stealer and only one point. Made more sense to rush the ball ;)

And thank you, I had to pay out in SB50 so I'm excited about the win!...:p Dad enjoyed the game until he dozed off. He's doing well considering. Since he could do this again we have been watching him quite closely and covertly as to not invade his space but be at the ready should there be another emergency ;) .

I'm glad your Dad enjoyed the game, and I'm delighted you won money. Yay !!

Wouldn't one point have stopped The Patriots from tying the game ? I have won one game on easy level on PlayStation. So I'm an expert...

:(

Reactions: hush and Sandie33
I'm glad your Dad enjoyed the game, and I'm delighted you won money. Yay !!

Wouldn't one point have stopped The Patriots from tying the game ? I have won one game on easy level on PlayStation. So I'm an expert...

:(
:m026: I'm no expert ***says as she brushes grass stain from knee, lol...by rushing the ball I mean it made more sense to try and gain yardage/touch down than it did kicking.

I thought in the beginning of the game the over and down field plays were silly...no yardage gets won doing that. Afterall, the object is to get the ball down the field and hold it as close to your endzone (teams goal line) to maximumize touchdown advantage. Over all it was an interesting game for sure. The Falcons should have picked up on Brady's strategy while the bird's were expending all that energy hogging the ball in the first half, the Pat's were laid back. After half time the Pat's came back and slammed the Falcons. I've watched a lot of Patriots games...they are known for wearing the other team out and then mowing them over in the second half. The Steelers and Oilers do the same thing. The Bill's are just bullies, they run the other team down like bulldozers, lol

But, naw...I don't watch football...much :p

Reactions: jyrffw54 and James
:m026: I'm no expert ***says as she brushes grass stain from knee, lol...by rushing the ball I mean it made more sense to try and gain yardage/touch down than it did kicking.

I thought in the beginning of the game the over and down field plays were silly...no yardage gets won doing that. Afterall, the object is to get the ball down the field and hold it as close to your endzone (teams goal line) to maximumize touchdown advantage. Over all it was an interesting game for sure. The Falcons should have picked up on Brady's strategy while the bird's were expending all that energy hogging the ball in the first half, the Pat's were laid back. After half time the Pat's came back and slammed the Falcons. I've watched a lot of Patriots games...they are known for wearing the other team out and then mowing them over in the second half. The Steelers and Oilers do the same thing. The Bill's are just bullies, they run the other team down like bulldozers, lol

But, naw...I don't watch football...much :p

Yeah. I think I just got "schooled" lol.

I guess it essentially comes down to this. You won a substantial sum of money on the game. And I'm still protesting a decision that's never gonna be changed, and makes no actual difference to my life.

It reminds me of American independence. We still find it hard to accept in Britain. We're in group therapy. It's not working yet, but it's only been a few hundred years...

;)

Reactions: hush and Sandie33
Yeah. I think I just got "schooled" lol.

I guess it essentially comes down to this. You won a substantial sum of money on the game. And I'm still protesting a decision that's never gonna be changed, and makes no actual difference to my life.

It reminds me of American independence. We still find it hard to accept in Britain. We're in group therapy. It's not working yet, but it's only been a few hundred years...

;)
:crushhug: It's all good @James!! Come on over across the pond one of these days ... We'll set you up on the VIP line and you can scream at the "zebras" the entire game! LOL.

I'm sure the Brits will get it eventually that us Yanks are a tough bunch and Pirates like tea ... :p

Reactions: hush and James
I learned an hour ago the Falcons lost. I left at the beginning of the 4th period.

:crushhug: It's all good @James!! Come on over across the pond one of these days ... We'll set you up on the VIP line and you can scream at the "zebras" the entire game! LOL.

I'm sure the Brits will get it eventually that us Yanks are a tough bunch and Pirates like tea ... :p
Meh...isnt Rugby a followed sport in the UK? Can't see how anyone would have interest in American football in place of that.

Meh...isnt Rugby a followed sport in the UK? Can't see how anyone would have interest in American football in place of that.
Perhaps it's because Rugby is an inferior and less exciting sport. It is objectively a mere shadow of American football. The fact the you're suggesting otherwise just reeks of English superiority fanboy bullshit.

Reactions: Sandie33 and James
My brother has been soooo patient with me on this. For instance explaning why downs can change.

This is the first time I'm watching the SB start to finish.
Have to say I really enjoyed it even though I hadn't a scooby doo as to what was going on. Glad the Patriots won though. I might look into it a bit further and see if it's something I'd enjoy on a more regular basis.

Perhaps it's because Rugby is an inferior and less exciting sport. It is objectively a mere shadow of American football. The fact the you're suggesting otherwise just reeks of English superiority fanboy bullshit.

How dare you ! Rugby is a great game. Especially if you're very macho, no good at soccer, and like to grab other men a lot, with no homo erotic connotations of any kind. ;)

I haven't played rugby since I was 10. Ironically I was in the school team and quite good. Once it became optional I stopped playing, and played video games instead. Atari.

That's the real deal. Thumbs of steel.

Sounds kind of strange, but smacking a baseball made me feel really good years ago. Placing the ball where I wanted it to go made it a greater feeling. Running and diving to catch a line drive was an awesome feeling. It was work and a lot of practice, but it was funfilling.

Reactions: James and Sandie33