Superbowl LI - 2017 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Superbowl LI - 2017

NFL *soccer*?

#TRIGGERED

(Of course British football actually involves a lot more ball kicking than American football so the name fits better, I must confess, although there's still a little bit of ball kicking with American football, just not as much)
:m131:

Reactions: hush
Tease your own sport if you want me to laugh.
Oh I surely could/have...but why expend the energy to continue is my point...I bid you good day and move on. I forget that you sharpen your teeth on facts and spit out the rest. No worries, I'll stick with the rules. Have a good evening :D

Oh I surely could/have...but why expend the energy to continue is my point...I bid you good day and move on. I forget that you sharpen your teeth on facts and spit out the rest. No worries, I'll stick with the rules. Have a good evening :D
That's a good move, when humourous insults fall flat.

Reactions: Sandie33
That's a good move, when humourous insults fall flat.
Oh my, baffles the hell out of me which persona I get when posting with you Sibil.

First fact: I don't insult anything or any one, ever. Waste of a good joke.

Second fact: unless you get a rise from some one you are dissatisfied by the outcome of the conversation.

Third fact: All writing/replying of mine to a thread is subjective on your part as you read and filter it through your mental processes and present mood. Most folk find me quite humorous or insightful, shame you don't.

Fourth fact: speaking as you requested to the topic at hand seems to incite you. Often producing the reaction of a bitter and fickle old lady--yes, my observation not a name calling...of which still fall within the rules.

Fifth fact: I feel you incessantly seem to think you are getting some type of adverse reaction from me. You do not. I choose to reply to your notions or not. I'll continue to....what is the phrase..."troll" your posts, or not as I see fit.

Last fact: I've bid you good day twice, to let it go..now you can have whatever day you are deserving of.

Oh my, baffles the hell out of me which persona I get when posting with you Sibil.

Second fact: unless you get a rise from some one you are dissatisfied by the outcome of the conversation.

Third fact: All writing/replying of mine to a thread is subjective on your part as you read and filter it through your mental processes and present mood. Most folk find me quite humorous or insightful, shame you don't.

Fourth fact: speaking as you requested to the topic at hand seems to incite you. Often producing the reaction of a bitter and fickle old lady--yes, my observation not a name calling...of which still fall within the rules.

Fifth fact: I feel you incessantly seem to think you are getting some type of adverse reaction from me. You do not. I choose to reply to your notions or not. I'll continue to....what is the phrase..."troll" your posts, or not as I see fit.

Last fact: I've bid you good day twice, to let it go..now you can have whatever day you are deserving of.
Bad move.

Ok...No sense trying to tease a laugh today I'd guess. Be well. :)

Ahhh rugby... I don't have any feelings about it and it's just another sport I don't really watch, but at least it made this meme possible. ;)

a%2Breal%2Bman%2Bloves%2Bhis%2Bwomen.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33

You are stating a lot of "facts" here when a good majority of folks here will tell you facts are fluid. I of course know facts are not fluid. However some ...just some of your facts could change in the future with your own potential mindset. Therefore I'm not sure using the term "fact" Is the best choice.

Ahhh rugby... I don't have any feelings about it and it's just another sport I don't really watch, but at least it made this meme possible. ;)

a%2Breal%2Bman%2Bloves%2Bhis%2Bwomen.jpg
It's possible to love an so from afar any day of the month...