Sooo...I've got an INFJ boyfriend. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Sooo...I've got an INFJ boyfriend.

Here you go sweetie. I found a cliffs notes version of the manual. :wink:

Hope it helps! <3

Proper Care of Your INFJ

Haha, I've seen that one as well... though people took exception to #20 I think... if it said 'more than' instead of 'as much as,' it would be easier for other types to swallow.

Last edited:
I just got to be friends online with another INFJ guy myself a few days ago.

I can't help but to draw the "relationship?" connection and he really seems to have a personality that I LOVE. He's very optimistic and seems to be more "extroverted" in the INFJ sense and socially experienced then I am which appeals to me. We've not met up yet though so that will be an obvious barrier and an obvious awkward moment (he lives an hour away so it doesn't help that I can't casually be around him to get aclimated).

I'm just worried my sex drive will get the better of me like it has done in these situations in the past for me. I'll have to keep myself in check so I don't pull the "relationship" card too soon, ESPECAILLY since I recently a couple months back got out of a very damaging breakup which makes me not in the relationship-confident mood at all.

I hate when MBTI forums are used as dating advice centres on the wretched and highly mislead notion that having the same four letter acronym makes two people, and speaking to such people gives a broad understanding useable in manipulating human relations.

That INFJ is a person, regretably. If you've even got that right.

Fickle-fickle-fickle.

Reactions: Wyst
Don't listen to Melki-poo. He's just jealous.

I hate when MBTI forums are used as dating advice centres on the wretched and highly mislead notion that having the same four letter acronym makes two people, and speaking to such people gives a broad understanding useable in manipulating human relations.

That INFJ is a person, regretably. If you've even got that right.

Fickle-fickle-fickle.

Seeking to understand is not manipulation, and neither is sharing my feelings amoung people who may have insight to offer or who simply enjoy the conversation. Maybe you'd like to shelve your own mislead notion that anyone talking about their relationships on a forum is necessarily shallow and manipulative by nature. This INTJ is a person too, but I do share commonalities with other INTJs and I wouldn't scorn those who sought to understand me or those like me.

Last edited:
Seeking to understand is not manipulation, and neither is sharing my feelings amoung people who may have insight to offer or who simply enjoy the conversation. Maybe you'd like to shelve your own mislead notion that anyone talking about their relationships on a forum is necessarily shallow and manipulative by nature. This INTJ is a person too, but I do share commonalities with other INTJs and I wouldn't scorn those who sought to understand me or those like me.

I think he was just joking, nothing he has ever said on this forum has ever gave me the inclination that he was serious.

I think he was just joking, nothing he has ever said on this forum has ever gave me the inclination that he was serious.

mostly. but not all i think haha

nevermore, I think all you need to do is express how much you appreciate what he does and open up to him more than you open up to others and he will feel good and happy :)

haha ditto, I usually get to know people pretty well, but its not instant, I have to "learn" them 1st and digest them in my mind to build up an accurate model.

What. So am I not an infj? Lol.

Every test I've taken said I've am, and all the descriptions I've read fit me. You guys don't know your significant other inside and out? I know my friends inside and out, even the ones I'm not that close with. Idk maybe my Ni is a bit higher?

Me? Serious?

I may be a serious man, but if ever I act so, you are all well within your rights to shoot me dead. Rather, I would say you'd be obliged to end me, for all the mercy it would bring.

Me? Serious?

I may be a serious man, but if ever I act so, you are all well within your rights to shoot me dead. Rather, I would say you'd be obliged to end me, for all the mercy it would bring.

Phew! For a minute there I thought I was back on the INTJ forum...:m080:

Do you need a hug?

I sell attention deprived, pocket-sized INFJ's for such a purpose.

The cost is only what you have in your wallet.:D

Do you need a hug?

I sell attention deprived, pocket-sized INFJ's for such a purpose.

The cost is only what you have in your wallet.:D

I have coupon for free drink at Starbucks in my wallet.
That's it.

Can I have my pocket-sized INFJ now?

NO! The prrrrecious is mine!

Actually, I've found INTJ's *do* hug, but only for selfish purposes driven by their crazed ego.

Now us INTP's, we really truly never hug.:)

Jeebs; that's sad for the both of you!

Interesting, nevermore, I'm married to an intj and have a good relationship.

Actually, I've found INTJ's *do* hug, but only for selfish purposes driven by their crazed ego.

Now us INTP's, we really truly never hug.:)

I know an INTP who's more huggable than my ISFP self.

I'm concerned about what kind of object a pocket sized INFJ might be.

I'm concerned about what kind of object a pocket sized INFJ might be.

A pocket sized diary.

INTJ: Pocket calculator.
INTP: Any weird gadget that looks smart but in reality has zero practicality.

I'm sure I could find more.