Social experiment anyone? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Social experiment anyone?

Probably things you put as mandatory or very important.

Yeah. If you mark something high on your list and they disagree it adds to the enemy score.

I created an account on okcupid during a very low point in my life so any results would be rather skewed....I may retake them at some point though.

I created an account on okcupid during a very low point in my life so any results would be rather skewed....I may retake them at some point though.

You should. :D I am curious.

My user name is Laurelle44

[MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION]

77% Match 58% Friend 38% Enemy

[MENTION=3361]Elowen[/MENTION]

0% match, 38% Friend 68% Enemy (yay for defying statistics ^^)

[MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION] shockingly

58% match
35% friend
35% enemy

I figured us to be much closer than that >_<

[MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION], I noticed you posted a thread earlier about having an attraction to androgyny, and then I noticed your profile picture on that site look somewhat androgynous at least in the small thumbnail, so I assume that's what you are going for?

@SouloftheLaurel shockingly

58% match
35% friend
35% enemy

I figured us to be much closer than that >_<

@DevilDoll, I noticed you posted a thread earlier about having an attraction to androgyny, and then I noticed your profile picture on that site look somewhat androgynous at least in the small thumbnail, so I assume that's what you are going for?
How many questions have you answered? And those statistics are whack lol.

I've been looking for you on there, but I can't find you?

[MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION], I noticed you posted a thread earlier about having an attraction to androgyny, and then I noticed your profile picture on that site look somewhat androgynous at least in the small thumbnail, so I assume that's what you are going for?

I have a bit of an androgynous look, yes. It's not something I consciously go for, though. It's just part of who I am.

I have a bit of an androgynous look, yes. It's not something I consciously go for, though. It's just part of who I am.

Well the reason I asked was because it's in the way that the picture is taken not necessarily how you look. Maybe I'm crazy, lol.

[MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION]
0% Match
41% Friend
56% Enemy

Reactions: jyrffw54
Well the reason I asked was because it's in the way that the picture is taken not necessarily how you look. Maybe I'm crazy, lol.

I don't know. Maybe it's the angle? All I was really going for was a good, natural self portrait.

How many questions have you answered? And those statistics are whack lol.

I've been looking for you on there, but I can't find you?

I've answered 960 I believe. I don't really want to give my info out here because I actually use it as a dating site and it's a little personal or something. I'll visit your profile and then I'll be one of the last visitors on your page.

I think it's just because I'm a lot more sexual than you are.

I don't know. Maybe it's the angle? All I was really going for was a good, natural self portrait.

yeah angle cuts off the top of your head, and from a distance your hand can look like part of your neck.

[MENTION=2308]DimensionX[/MENTION]

84% Match
64% Friend
28% Enemy

I think I fall into this category, I'm not techie enough for the nerd category. But for the record I have very little understanding of women and can't get them in real life most of the time, thanks for reminding me how much of a turn off that is :p

Yes, the more of a understanding of women you have, the easier it will be for you to connect with them. I guess just practice and listen intensely and study their behavior. Women are complex so I don't blame you for being confused :p

I wrote my percentage thingy late last night, and it was a bit harsh. I would categorize "nerds" as normal, but just not generally dating material for me.
And in that group of normal, non-creepy males, very few (if any at all) were interesting to me. Either they were a bit weird and waaaaaaayyy too forward (it's like they don't know how to talk to women or think the internet gives you a lot of freedom) or they were just kinda dumb sounding.
Or both. Sigh.

But I don't really usually like the males I meet in person either.

Dating sites are a good deal for many people, so if it's working for people then that's a great thing. Didn't mean to step on any toes.

I MET 29 OF MY WIFES ON THIS WEBSITE

Yes, the more of a understanding of women you have, the easier it will be for you to connect with them. I guess just practice and listen intensely and study their behavior. Women are complex so I don't blame you for being confused :p

I wrote my percentage thingy late last night, and it was a bit harsh. I would categorize "nerds" as normal, but just not generally dating material for me.
And in that group of normal, non-creepy males, very few (if any at all) were interesting to me. Either they were a bit weird and waaaaaaayyy too forward (it's like they don't know how to talk to women or think the internet gives you a lot of freedom) or they were just kinda dumb sounding.
Or both. Sigh.

But I don't really usually like the males I meet in person either.

Dating sites are a good deal for many people, so if it's working for people then that's a great thing. Didn't mean to step on any toes.

I have to say that I took what you said far more personally than it was intended, no need to tell me to observe and listen intently I'm an INFJ, lol.

It's just that I haven't really dated in so long it's a little hard to figure out how it all works again and it's frustrating when you read something that basically says if you don't already no how to get women than you're undatable (Not saying that, that is what you where insinuating). It's just gets frustrating occasionally to hear those types of things. I know your intent wasn't malicious.

Hmm, you misunderstood me.

I don't know where you got the "if you don't already no how to get women than you're undatable".
I wasn't insinuating that at all.

More than anything, I was expressing my own personal frustration with dating sites I guess.

Reactions: This
[MENTION=2308]DimensionX[/MENTION]

71% Match
71% Friend
28% Enemy

ORANGUH

Last time we checked, I was Slant's enemy~ but I think it might have changed now that I answered a few questionelles