Social experiment anyone? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Social experiment anyone?

the percentage will change once he has answered 100+ questions.

Any percentage is pretty much invalid unless 100+ questions have been answered on both parties.

true that compare thing has really opened my eyes up! as in all my matches are funny!

I guess I am overly moralistic! my friends have been telling me this for years! anywho wish more people would participate

Last edited:
They might come around eventually. We have members from all parts of the world online at different times due to work, and on top of that, there is a steamy debate about marriage going on that is attracting the most attention as of now.

They might come around eventually. We have members from all parts of the world online at different times due to work, and on top of that, there is a steamy debate about marriage going on that is attracting the most attention as of now.

speaking of parts of the world, I best be off to bed soon,after I have a look at the marriage debate!

307 views and only 3 participants, alot of people are curious but staying on the fance! I don't blame you!

D:

I'm gettin lonely on OKcupid, come find me peoples!
You'd be making the right decision!

someone on this site did it and remained anonymous so hence proves the degree of variation in the types we got

31% Match
28% Friend
64% Enemy

which is not good for either of us,

as this person was from florida and checked my site anyways despite are low compatibility, means she got it from here (I know I'm a regular sherlock)

come on people results are anonymous if you want them to be!

think she should compare to you slant, you'll see her on my visitors list

the other INFJ (male) got

prankster is 20% Match / 59% Friend / 40% Enemy

ouch 40% enemy is quite high!

First round of INFJ-ENFP matching is not good,we could do with more INFJ's and ENTP's,ENFP's both male and female!

Last edited:
Slantmater

61% Match / 31% Friend / 36% Enemy

slant seems easy enough to get on with, i got 64% for her, try my site smiffyk2, the site also works for friendship once again ill reitertate my heterosexuality, alot of views for a 5 person conversation! 608

Last edited:
Erm..... bit weird...

smiffyk2

73% Match / 48% Friend / 24% Enemy

haha I know, but as stated at beginning its just an overall compatibility, so this includes friendship ratings etc, over 70% is good, so thats

Khloriael INFJ 73% Match / 48% Friend / 24% Enemy[/QUOTE]

Slant ISTP 64% Match / 61% Friend / 34% Enemy

Anonymous INFJ 31% Match/28% Friend/64% Enemy

prankster INFJ 20% Match / 59% Friend / 40% Enemy

quite interesting, but ive usually agreed with you on most your posts so 73% isn't surprising

Last edited:
Prick- ENTP

80% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 20% Judging

:mblow:

Prick- ENTP

80% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 53% Thinking, 20% Judging

:mblow:

ok! thanks, theres the other test, that were doing, you answer questions on relationships/moral issues then select one of the people above on the okcupid site and it will give you percentages on whether you'll get along or not, give it a go, also read the first post of the thread

Bah I only answered sixty questions before I got distracted by something shiny and bells or something. But so far 87% Match / 78% Friend / 9% Enemy I'll update when I feel like answering more questions..... I'm sure some of that will change....

I'm daringhattrick1.

Going to do the test shortly. I still don't get how this experiment works. Someone explain, in the plainest way possible. Total blonde moment here.

Last edited:
My name there is (surprise!) NaeturVindur (no funky ligature, however).

Edit: oops, really, its VindurNott, my old internet name. (no accents)

Last edited:
Oh Damn, forgot, that was before I learned the proper spelling for what I wanted, sorry, check my post again.