Social experiment anyone? | INFJ Forum

Social experiment anyone?

smiffy

Community Member
Jul 20, 2009
MBTI
XXXX
Hey I was on a link on this forum to get the brutally honest personality test. Upon completion I was found to be an ENFJ, although my P/J are fairly balanced I am definitely more P, Anyhows upon completion of that test I was registered on the www.okcupid.com database (a completely free friend/forum/dating site)
There is one of the most in depth and keep in mind 'free' questionnaires ever

Ok so what I suggest (providing i'm not breaking any forum rules) is that you check out the questionnaires and fill out some of the answers, they can remain anonmous on the site,

Then we can see if these INFJ-INFJ really match up, or if ENTP-INFJ matches up.

Your answers wont show up but a compatibility percentage will, we can post our usernames on the forum and see what scores you would get with any other members in the infj forums,

As with alot of my ideas its quite out there, but I think a bit of a practical experiment and results would be fun to see, the questions resemble alot of forum topics and have stats to back them up

anyways check it out if ya want to!

Its also a friends site so its not just a dating thing, keep in mind this is just a laugh

Last edited:
wait, what do you want?

my username on that site is slantmaster.

My name is prankster I think, but i'll have to reactivate my account. 1 second

EDIT: prankster1990, but I'm not sure if the test was correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
pfft my account says I'm 19 :D

I have fun answer emails with 20 year olds hitting on me all day. Typically I only reply to the hate mail.

what is your username spiffy?

ok I need to narrow the search criteria so look up height, general area,

Im 5ft 10inch, Dublin, and Joined today, smiffyk2

ok I need to narrow the search criteria so look up height, general area,

Im 5ft 10inch, Dublin, and Joined today, smiffyk2

0% Match / 0% Friend / 0% Enemy

Probably because I'm a straight male.

0% Match / 0% Friend / 0% Enemy

Probably because I'm a straight male.

did you answer any of the questions, im also straight, whats your search criteria,

ok start answering the questions, i found you! once you visit my site I can find you!

Last edited:
did you answer any of the questions, im also straight, whats your search criteria,

ok start answering the questions, i found you! once you visit my site I can find you!
I think I did, you had to when you signed up for the test.
I just typed your username in the searchbar btw.

I think I did, you had to when you signed up for the test.
I just typed your username in the searchbar btw.

it says you have no questions answered go to my profile and click on questions,then start answering them,some of them are insane, the more you do the better,you can skip them aswell

64% Match / 61% Friend / 34% Enemy

haha I got that for you slant! thats mad

prankster hasn't answered any questions....

yeah, I'm apparently more greedy than spiffy and indepedent.

somehow, spiffy is more law abiding then I am haha because I had a -8% and he was at 0%

yeah, I'm apparently more greedy than spiffy and indepedent.

somehow, spiffy is more law abiding then I am haha because I had a -8% and he was at 0%

coolhow did ya find that? yeah Im squeaky clean! Im a role model for god sake

the "compare" button