Social experiment anyone? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Social experiment anyone?

ORANGUH

Last time we checked, I was Slant's enemy~ but I think it might have changed now that I answered a few questionelles
yeah, we ennemies

You didn't check me. D:

eloKay

Reactions: Goblue72
OR ME, IM INSULTED! slantmaster

Reactions: Goblue72
Am I the only one that writes in explanations for every single match question I answer?

Doesn't anyone else have this weird urge to kind of... explain/justify why they think certain things? What an answer worth without the substance/reasoning behind it anyways! You can find X and have a thousand different reasons for finding X. The reasoning behind it is much more important :0 Why don't people write explanations! It's so boring to compare answers when there's nothing to read ;(

/end stupid rant

Am I the only one that writes in explanations for every single match question I answer?

Doesn't anyone else have this weird urge to kind of... explain/justify why they think certain things? What an answer worth without the substance/reasoning behind it anyways! You can find X and have a thousand different reasons for finding X. The reasoning behind it is much more important :0 Why don't people write explanations! It's so boring to compare answers when there's nothing to read ;(

/end stupid rant

I do that >_<, lol. Fine I'll give mine up Openhorizon1988

Try marking more questions as important!

Our matching system works because we find people who care about the same things you do. Marking lots of questions as ‘irrelevant’ doesn’t help us find your potential matches.

The more questions you mark as important, the more you’ll like your matches—and the less you’ll sit through dates with people you can’t stand!

Give it a whirl when you answer the next question. — Staff Robot

NO!

Stupid robot telling me what to find important. ~~~ Geeeeez~~ If I don't find it important then leave me >;0 geeeeezzzzz geeeezzzz srslllyyy.

I find it hilarious when they mention "less you’ll sit through dates with people you can’t stand!"

I mean really, I'll be the judge of that~ and it's my own fault, I'm not going to sue you or anything really.

lol. Making questions is kinda addicting. I'm at 62 >;D