Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 44 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

I don't know about crush or soulmate, but [MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] was my drinking buddy on tc and now that he's gone I feel so empty. Who's going to talk about giant anime tits with me now? Who?

I don't know about crush or soulmate, but [MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] was my drinking buddy on tc and now that he's gone I feel so empty. Who's going to talk about giant anime tits with me now? Who?

I feel your pain. This is a modern day tragedy.

Where is your soft spot located? I think I just regressed to my 13 year old self. Grow up!

Sorry, kiddo. My soft spots are 18+.

She isn't even available. You will have to make her mate disappear if you want her all to yourself. I am done murdering for my crushes. It's all you.

Dang, you are the one forum member that makes me question if you are being serious or not. Mazel Tov! This is quite an accomplishment, lol.

My crush on @PintoBean is real. I can't deny that I'm into @Misadventure and @Free also. @Sinny consistently makes me lol. @flower is adorable. Still think @Wyote is my soul buddy. I have a soft spot for [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] and @Poetic Justice. I also really appreciate @acd, @Asa, and @invisible.

I don't really know anyone here that well, but I certainly enjoy and appreciate all your posts.

/homecoming vote

[MENTION=11100]flower[/MENTION] :mlove2:

Aww, that's so sweet from both of you! :m163: Thank you~ :m023:

Thank you much, [MENTION=12050]Scientia[/MENTION]. I'm sure you know I feel the same.

I've liked a lot of folk here. Talking with someone a lot makes one feel as if they know someone.
I'd like to kick the heck out of a punching bag, snuggle up in between bunches of feather pillows, sit together on a wood split rail fence, sit on the moon over Australia; I'd like to laugh, dance, kiss, and fly with a mermaid at heart dressed in cherry blossoms; hold someone in the UK and make sure all is well while walking on a beach, touch a Libra's delicate soul, listen to the sound of trees while walking in the rain, have a conversation about God in deer country; I would like to talk with the Tree in Canada...finding out the sophisticated means of communication, dry a tear and walk our dogs with a loyalist, have created writing read to me somewhere over the rainbow, visit out west and watch ground owls, help to make more bubbles, find someone to swallow the world with, spend some time with someone on a Winter's day, and have a shot of Jameson or two with my friend...seeing the sights with them if they would.

I feel as I'm making a bucket list...

Last edited:
I've liked a lot of folk here. Talking with someone a lot makes one feel as if they know someone.

> I'd like to kick the heck out of a punching bag
me

> snuggle up in between bunches of feather pillows
general bewbs

> sit on the moon over Australia
[MENTION=14675]Night Owl[/MENTION]

>I'd like to laugh, dance, kiss, and fly with a mermaid at heart dressed in cherry blossoms
[MENTION=9809]La Sagna[/MENTION]

> touch a Libra's delicate soul
[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION]

> listen to the sound of trees while walking in the rain, have a conversation about God in deer country
> hold someone in the UK and make sure all is well while walking on a beach
[MENTION=10171]Isabella[/MENTION]

> I would like to talk with the Tree in Canada...
[MENTION=1360]atree[/MENTION]

> finding out the sophisticated means of communication
[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]

> dry a tear and walk our dogs with a loyalist
@dmx

I was kidding. Do you seriously never kiss your sexual partners? That has got to be really awkward.

Well, never say never... But sometime's yea. Having sex with me can be a very formal informal experience. 

I've had zero romantic interests in the last two years... But I still need to get my leg over, occasionally.

> I'd like to kick the heck out of a punching bag
me

> snuggle up in between bunches of feather pillows
general bewbs

> sit on the moon over Australia
@Night Owl

>I'd like to laugh, dance, kiss, and fly with a mermaid at heart dressed in cherry blossoms
@La Sagna

> touch a Libra's delicate soul
@Kgal

> listen to the sound of trees while walking in the rain, have a conversation about God in deer country
> hold someone in the UK and make sure all is well while walking on a beach
@Isabella

> I would like to talk with the Tree in Canada...
@atree

> finding out the sophisticated means of communication
@hush

> dry a tear and walk our dogs with a loyalist
@dmx

You mean, you had the opportunity to make a quip about trees and climbing and you didn't take it?

Wow, just wow.

Reactions: just me
Make like [MENTION=1360]atree[/MENTION] and leave?