Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 45 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

You're all rad as fuck. Of course.

...and [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] is either my twin or my antithesis -- not sure yet lol ** much love **

I heart [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] too. Such a brand of awesomeness is not to be found elsewhere.

please_love_me_by_puppers1-d4uy63j.jpg

Reactions: Siimplicity
OMG -- [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]

Who doesn't love [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION]? She makes me feel all calm and warm and lovey and huggy. If only I could always feel that way <3
She is the cat's pajamas =)

Reactions: hush
[MENTION=14675]Night Owl[/MENTION] is so witty and fun -- I'm instantly charmed and find myself craving those insightful posts.

Reactions: Night Owl
[MENTION=14675]Night Owl[/MENTION] is so witty and fun -- I'm instantly charmed and find myself craving those insightful posts.

Aw thanks! You spread your pleasant-kind Pleiades (I always struggle to spell that!!) start dust throughout the whole forum like a seasoning that enriches everything, and I love it :]

Unacceptable. You need to pick favorites and break hearts.

Anyone feel they have a broken heart, come float down the currents past a cypress tree
Visit the sandbars our ancestors enjoyed, and let the minnows tickle your toes
Call a swallow-tailed kite for a much-closer look, and enjoy the shade from a willow tree..with me.

I really wish I could find that MBTI meme where the INFJ says, "What even is love?" right now. :p

(As in: What is the meaning of life? Where does the universe end? What even is love? LOL.)

My crush on @PintoBean is real. I can't deny that I'm into @Misadventure and @Free also. @Sinny consistently makes me lol. @flower is adorable. Still think @Wyote is my soul buddy. I have a soft spot for [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] and @Poetic Justice. I also really appreciate @acd, @Asa, and @invisible.

I don't really know anyone here that well, but I certainly enjoy and appreciate all your posts.

/homecoming vote

Giiiiirl! I am both flattered and shocked :p Thank you, and the affection is mutual for sure!

This is so easy, everyone already knows my forum crushes but anyhows: [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION] [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] [MENTION=14657]bolognamacaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] and I would so leave my husband for [MENTION=13729]Free[/MENTION] not even playing.

Twin soul? That's a little tougher. Most of my infp brethren hate me, ruji is of course the exception. :p

Reactions: Wyote
[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION] [MENTION=13729]Free[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;0xGXeWVOtgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xGXeWVOtgM[/video]

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION] [MENTION=13729]Free[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;0xGXeWVOtgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xGXeWVOtgM[/video]

Oh heck yes! I would so give all te munchies for your love. :p

[MENTION=14199]brightmoon[/MENTION]. His mind really turns me on.

Gosh, I hope your a dude.

Dang, you are the one forum member that makes me question if you are being serious or not. Mazel Tov! This is quite an accomplishment, lol.

Mission accomplished. Shouldn't I get some type of award for this? It's funny how different things are offline vs. online. On this forum someone like me can say something crazy and you never really know if they are kidding or not. In person when I make a joke, it is obvious I am making a joke. I have an extremely clean record to the point it probably would sound like my life has been really boring and lacking in bad behavior and risk taking. But on this forum my posts and humor can make others wonder if I am a deranged stalker or serial killer. No matter how much I get to know anyone on this forum, there is still a part of me that is a little suspicious and paranoid. Maybe Pintobean is planning on catfishing me. Tiny Bubbles could be a grandfather and convicted rapist. Perhaps one day we find out Flower is a mass murderer. Sinny could be a CIA operative. And Scientia could be recruiting for ISIS. I still find the Internet to be a bizarre creation. It was so much simpler back in the day. Like 10,000 years ago, that is.

Reactions: cvp12gh5

Who's going to start the drama filled thread of your least favorite members of this forum? Here are some categories to consider: Most annoying. Worst sense of humor. Biggest troll. Most boring. Most crass. And finally, member you most want to have banned forever. Oh, and member most likely to secretly be a sociopath with a completely fake profile. Honestly, if I weren't mentioned at least once I would feel a little bit left out. It would be like Chappelle's Hater's Ball but with infjs (mainly) instead of pimps. Sounds like a blast.