Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 46 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

Love you all...even the one's that are hard to love :m155:

Nice collective forum burn. You just managed to singe everyone at least a little. Even if you weren't referring to me I still suddenly feel a little bit insecure and rejected. You are a force to be reckoned with sister.

Who's going to start the drama filled thread of your least favorite members of this forum? Here are some categories to consider: Most annoying. Worst sense of humor. Biggest troll. Most boring. Most crass. And finally, member you most want to have banned forever. Oh, and member most likely to secretly be a sociopath with a completely fake profile. Honestly, if I weren't mentioned at least once I would feel a little bit left out. It would be like Chappelle's Hater's Ball but with infjs (mainly) instead of pimps. Sounds like a blast.

This sounds like a great idea!

Wait...you were being serious, right?

:) lol.

I am a dude, 49 years old, I live In Canada, per my profile.

[MENTION=14074]Sinny[/MENTION] Thanks for the compliment :m172: I enjoy discussing things with you too

I am a dude, 49 years old, I live In Canada, per my profile.

[MENTION=14074]Sinny[/MENTION] Thanks for the compliment :m172: I enjoy discussing things with you too
Did you or did you not post a picture claiming it was of yourself of a small Asian woman in her 20's or early 30's?

I have a full on crush on [MENTION=14682]Pyrrhula[/MENTION]. I hope you're as cool in real life

I don't have any crushes per say, but I do feel a connection with [MENTION=7838]SpecialEdition[/MENTION]. I feel like we have traveled many of the same roads.

And I can't leave out MY (that's right, Dang) [MENTION=13730]PintoBean[/MENTION]. She is genuinely sweet.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION], you depress the fuck out of me with some of your posts, but I still will go out of my way to read them. We always stay friendly with one another and I count you in as a fav.

Reactions: PintoBean
I don't have any crushes per say, but I do feel a connection with [MENTION=7838]SpecialEdition[/MENTION]. I feel like we have traveled many of the same roads.

And I can't leave out MY (that's right, Dang) [MENTION=13730]PintoBean[/MENTION]. She is genuinely sweet.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION], you depress the fuck out of me with some of your posts, but I still will go out of my way to read them. We always stay friendly with one another and I count you in as a fav.

:) I like your posts as well.
When you say depressed are you referring to my outlook of humanity, am I bringing a thought process to the table you had not considered. ..or is it my overall disposition?

Did you or did you not post a picture claiming it was of yourself of a small Asian woman in her 20's or early 30's?

Nope, sorry maybe you have me mixed up with someone else, mate. Seems like you are wrong about most things, [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION], but that's okay. Debate is good and if no one challenges your ideas, how can you develop them?

I seem to recall when you first came to the forums we butted heads pretty hard haha. But I have a very healthy and high level of respect for you. I am glad we were able to resolve that misunderstanding as I enjoy your posts. We don't really interact one on one but I do read what you write and enjoy your perspective.

Nope, sorry maybe you have me mixed up with someone else, mate. Seems like you are wrong about most things, [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION], but that's okay. Debate is good and if no one challenges your ideas, how can you develop them?

I have been responding to you believing you to be as I have described.

I have been responding to you believing you to be as I have described.

Sorry to disappoint bro

Reactions: Scientia
:) I like your posts as well.
When you say depressed are you referring to my outlook of humanity, am I bringing a thought process to the table you had not considered. ..or is it my overall disposition?

The topics you choose to speak about are definitely theories I have pondered in the past and currently. And while they could be depressing, it is not the topic that is a downer. It is more your overall disposition.

It's okay to 'go there' as long as you don't let it completely consume you with the negative aspects of the unknown. Nothing will ever be worth it if you continue like that.

Sorry to disappoint bro

Not a big issue. I will go back through the picture posts and see if I can determine who I have you mixed up with.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] because even though he is a thinking type, he puts up with my cosmological inventions like lasagnafication and burritofication to define the relationships between matter and the behavior of gravity particles. **love and logic to you ** <3

[MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] because he grounds me a bit and makes me second-guess/proof my reasoning...always a fun pastime albeit a little circular (on my part).

Reactions: Flavus Aquila