Post your dreams! | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Post your dreams!

Perhaps all that means losing control of your identity, to something that this chick represents.

Ya notice how the dreams are kind of similar, the chick had control of your teeth and your kin had control of your hair.

Yes, actually deer is a very powerful symbol. There was a long time ago when they say there was a kingdom and the King was very fond of eating deerflesh. Today that place is called Deer park in Benares India. At that time the King decided to fence in a large area so the deer could be selectively chosen and eaten for their tasty flesh. There were two deer herds by two Deer leaders. The King didn't want the deer leaders to be killed, but chose to capture one deer from each herd to be captured and killed for food each day. One day a selected deer-girl was chosen from one of the herds, and she was expecting a newborn Fawn and pleaded to the leader of the herd if he could somehow protect her. He said he couldn't and the King's wish would have to be done. The leader of the other herd was a little different as deer go, and he saw what was happening and when the time came for slaughter he quietly went to the slaughtering block in the lady deer from the other herd's stead. The butcherer couldn't believe it and called for the King to come and make some sort of decision. The King's heart was so touched that He set the deer all free, and many years later the Buddha was born for the Buddha was that deer, and His first teaching was in Deer Park in Benares India. It's just a story of course, but the deer symbol in your dream was a powerful protector from within.

Last edited:
Eeep

You know I've had multiple dreams were my teeth were falling out come and think on it.

Anyways did this chick mean something to you, was there something significant about her? Whats your feeling on the teeth? What do teeth in general mean to you?

*Assumes a Dr. Phil expression*:m090::m078::m204::m072:

Well, Dr. Phil, (please don't yell at me), um...the chick didn't really mean much to me. She was a friend back in 6th/7th grade or so, but after that we drifted apart and we weren't very close at the end of high school. I'm not really sure what her presence in the dream means. I'll have to ponder that a little more too. Maybe there were feelings I experienced at that time in my life related to what I was working through in that dream. Actually now that I think about it, that could be a clue. I had a wicked stepmonster around that time in my life and there were a lot of feelings of powerlessness associated with her reign.

My feelings on teeth are pretty neutral. I mostly don't think of them unless it's to note it's time to brush.

Well, Dr. Phil, (please don't yell at me), um...the chick didn't really mean much to me. She was a friend back in 6th/7th grade or so, but after that we drifted apart and we weren't very close at the end of high school. I'm not really sure what her presence in the dream means. I'll have to ponder that a little more too. Maybe there were feelings I experienced at that time in my life related to what I was working through in that dream. Actually now that I think about it, that could be a clue. I had a wicked stepmonster around that time in my life and there were a lot of feelings of powerlessness associated with her reign.

OF COURSE I WONT YELL AT YOU!!!!

I THINK YOU MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT YOU HAVING UNRESOLVED ISSUE FROM THE TIME IT MAKES TO MUCH SENSE LOL CATS YAY!

Best. Dream. Ever.

Well, okay...not really. But it was a total fangirly weird dream.

I dreamed of the new Star Trek movie. Note: I was a huge Trekker back in the day - original series - and I wrote fan fiction, collected books, you name it. I was a weird kid, especially since my favorite character was McCoy. But anyway, I digress. In my dream Kirk and McCoy met for the first time, and I observed the meeting. The new actors were in it, and my dream self thought they did a decent job portraying the characters, and that it was too bad DeForrest wasn't alive to see it.

And then the whole dream broke down into individual Star Trek episodes, and so forth. But it was fun. Made me smile when I woke up, anyway. I love me some silly action dreams every once in a while.

OF COURSE I WONT YELL AT YOU!!!!

I THINK YOU MAY BE RIGHT ABOUT YOU HAVING UNRESOLVED ISSUE FROM THE TIME IT MAKES TO MUCH SENSE LOL CATS YAY!

*runs and hides from scary loud voices*

So, I had another interesting dream last night. Does my merry friend or the Evil One want to take another shot at helping to figure out my inner psyche?

I dreamed I was on my parental grandparents farm. The house started on fire. It was separated into four different apartments. I could see the gold metallic house numbers on four different areas of the house. I don't remember much else, but I do recall there was more to the dream before the fire. I had been in the house before the fire, I think my grandparents were there. After the fire started, I was standing out in the yard/driveway watching with concern and not knowing what to do, but didn't feel any strong emotion that I recall.

Any thoughts?

Tovlo, the number 4 plays a significant part in your dream, but I'm not sure why. Four quadrants, four winds, four elements (earth, wind, fire, water), four chambers in the heart, etc. Four equal sides equal a square. Four can mean something complete, I think.

I don't think it's insignificant that it was a house burning.

My question to you is this: Are you having family issues right now? Is something important to you (something you saw as complete) suddenly unraveling? Is something you thought of as perfect suddenly reveals itself to be not so perfect?

It could be family, or a job - anything where you've felt safe and in control. Houses tend to indicate places of safety, IMO, so if the house is burning then I wonder if there's a place that's being destroyed that once felt safe to you.

Also? The idea that you're calmly watching this happen might mean that it's needed to go in your life and finally it *is* going and you're glad. It means you'll be less safe, but you're glad it's gone and out of your life.

Relationship, perhaps?

*runs and hides from scary loud voices*

So, I had another interesting dream last night. Does my merry friend or the Evil One want to take another shot at helping to figure out my inner psyche?

I dreamed I was on my parental grandparents farm. The house started on fire. It was separated into four different apartments. I could see the gold metallic house numbers on four different areas of the house. I don't remember much else, but I do recall there was more to the dream before the fire. I had been in the house before the fire, I think my grandparents were there. After the fire started, I was standing out in the yard/driveway watching with concern and not knowing what to do, but didn't feel any strong emotion that I recall.

Any thoughts?

Did you burn your house down as a child?

Tell me about your farm, when you went their why.. etc.

Are your g parents in trouble?

Last edited:
Did you burn your house down as a child?

Tell me about your farm, when you went their why.. etc.

Are your g parents in trouble?

:) I like your dream analysis. It sends me off into alternate memories that are more fun to imagine than they would have been to live. Some dormant pyromaniac in me likes imagining myself as a wild fire starting child. But, no. No house burning childhood for me.

My grandparents farm was the farm my ancestors homesteaded in the late 1800's. I went there as a child fairly frequently. It was out in the country, but I could bike there. My brother and I would go out and do lawn-mowing or various upkeep chores for my grandma and there was an always full candy dish in the cupboard, a break in work for lemonade and a snack or something, and some family or personal story or lament from my grandma. My grandpa used to sit in a rocking chair with the poodle in his lap and read devotions out loud to anyone present at 3pm every day. I can smell the scent of the air in the house when I recall it. Quiet, introspective, hard-working, full of personal histories, that is how I tend to think of that farm. As I've understood the story, my cousin pushed my grandma out of the farm and into assisted living years ago and I heard that he rented it out after that, but I never had the heart to go see.

My grandparents have both been dead now for years.

Tovlo, the number 4 plays a significant part in your dream, but I'm not sure why. Four quadrants, four winds, four elements (earth, wind, fire, water), four chambers in the heart, etc. Four equal sides equal a square. Four can mean something complete, I think.

I don't think it's insignificant that it was a house burning.

My question to you is this: Are you having family issues right now? Is something important to you (something you saw as complete) suddenly unraveling? Is something you thought of as perfect suddenly reveals itself to be not so perfect?

It could be family, or a job - anything where you've felt safe and in control. Houses tend to indicate places of safety, IMO, so if the house is burning then I wonder if there's a place that's being destroyed that once felt safe to you.

Also? The idea that you're calmly watching this happen might mean that it's needed to go in your life and finally it *is* going and you're glad. It means you'll be less safe, but you're glad it's gone and out of your life.

Relationship, perhaps?

I have just been through a couple years of numerous losses. Too many to recount, but imagine lots of checked boxes next to a listing of stressful life events. Family was a big element of many of the losses I've recently experienced. I have just recently begun noticing that grief and loss are not staining most moments with pain anymore. I still experience it, but the balance is starting to feel weighted on a sunnier side.

I thank you both for the thoughts expressed and the ideas shared. I think you both were very on-point. My dream may be an expression of accepting my life absent many things that were once very important to me.

Danke.

Last edited:
I thank you both for the thoughts expressed and the ideas shared. I think you both were very on-point. My dream may be an expression of accepting my life absent many things that were once very important to me.

Danke.

Dr. Phil would have been proud.

Do ya think that your grandparents represent family to you? It could be your accepting the unraveling of the family.

Sorry to pry ;)

hmm I dreamt with the apocalypsis (last saturday 28)

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident.

Uh Ooooh.

:m077::m079:Make it stop, MAKE IT STOP!!!

Dr. Phil would have been proud.

Do ya think that your grandparents represent family to you? It could be your accepting the unraveling of the family.

Sorry to pry ;)

No prying needed, as the Evil One (Dr. Phil?), you have access to all my thoughts for your nefarious deeds, don't you? ;)

I do think you're right btw.

No prying needed, as the Evil One (Dr. Phil?), you have access to all my thoughts for your nefarious deeds, don't you? ;)

Oh you have no idea :mlight:

I do think you're right btw.

What of course I am right! I am always right!

Ya know what's funny is that I can't recall most of my dreams or I don't dream when I sleep.

There was this one though where I had a feeling that I was split in two and both sides wanted different things.

Uh Ooooh.

:m077::m079:Make it stop, MAKE IT STOP!!!

MWAHAHAHAAA!!!

simpson_end_near.jpg

tic... tic... tic... tic... tic... tic... tic... tic...

woah.
I had a really strange dream yesterday.
I dreamt I was having a chalet with my friends and they were trying to convince me to eat fresh mango with needles. :/ yeah. mango with needles.
can't remember the rest though.

that was one strange night

woah.
I dreamt I was having a chalet with my friends and they were trying to convince me to eat fresh mango with needles. :/ yeah. mango with needles.

How do you do that? eating something with a needle.....

woah.

here's somewhat of an interpretation for your dream
Needle
To use a needle in your dream, indicates that you need to mend some relationship or situation that has gotten out of hand or driven to the extreme. A needle is also symbolic of some emotional or physical pain.

Mango
To see or eat a mango in your dream, symbolizes fertility, sexual desires, and lust. Alternatively, the mango may also be a pun to mean "man go" in reference to a relationship in which you should let go and move on.

Eating
To dream that you are eating alone, signifies loss, loneliness, and depression. You may feel rejected, excluded, and cut off from social/family ties. Eating may be a replacement for companionship and provide a form of comfort. Alternatively, eating alone may reflect independent needs. Also consider the pun, "what's eating you up?" in reference to anxiety that you may be feeling.
To dream that you are eating with others, signifies harmony, intimacy, merriness, prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and/or joyous spirits.

To dream that someone clears away the food before you finish eating, foretells that you will have problems and issues from those beneath your or dependent upon you.

Friend
To see friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge these rejected aspects of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.